emanuel

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
2:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there any word on an MS400i?
Probably not worth the RnD for it, seeing how the 500i already does everything saws in the 60 to 90cc do. What would be the advantage a 400i would have over the 500i?

FederalQ

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably not worth the RnD for it, seeing how the 500i already does everything saws in the 60 to 90cc do. What would be the advantage a 400i would have over the 500i?
I am simply curious, rumor from the country next to yours is that something new in that class is on the horizon. Speculation is possibly 400i. For all I know it could be something battery powered...this is a deal on the current model and has me sitting on the fence.

emanuel

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
2:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am simply curious, rumor from the country next to yours is that something new in that class is on the horizon. Speculation is possibly 400i. For all I know it could be something battery powered...this is a deal on the current model and has me sitting on the fence.
I personally never heard anything, and I do check some german forestry forums from time to time. Its how I first heard about the 881 back in 2017 or so. Personally I wouldn't bother with the wait, if you need a saw now just get the 400c. Even if something is in the works right now, seeing how its not even announced yet officially, its at least another 2 years of wait time until its actually out, based on history with previous models.