ms362c build for the 12 saws of Christmas

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is no bigger or heavier than a 562 or 262, and they run just fine with just a muff mod, but even better ported. (even if the ported 262s are stronger).

My MMWS 362 dynoed about 6 Hp, not bad for a 60 cc saw. Dry powerhead is 13 lbs, same as a 562 or 262.

But, it is the most maligned chainsaw in the chainsaw world!

the GOAT

87, k2 40:1
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Wasn't Chainsaw Truthers started to raise awareness of the awesomeness of the MS 362?
Chainsaw truthers was conceived as the last true bastion of democracy in the online chainsaw forum community. Tired of being oppressed and banished for speaking the Truth by power hungry weekend warriors...I took the drastic step of investing like three minutes and no money into the creation of chainsawtruthers.boards.net. (Seriously, it's quicker to start your own forum then to change your IP address, create a new burner email and register another troll account)

Anyways, to be sure everyone could speak their mind about the awesomeness of the ms362 I decided to make everyone that joins a moderator. We are all equals in the spreading of chainsaw truth. I and my fellow mods have spent absolutely no time in making that site awesome. It, like the ms362, is just naturally awesome.

Crzybowhntr

Apprentice Slacker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Chainsaw truthers was conceived as the last true bastion of democracy in the online chainsaw forum community. Tired of being oppressed and banished for speaking the Truth by power hungry weekend warriors...I took the drastic step of investing like three minutes and no money into the creation of chainsawtruthers.boards.net. (Seriously, it's quicker to start your own forum then to change your IP address, create a new burner email and register another troll account)

Anyways, to be sure everyone could speak their mind about the awesomeness of the ms362 I decided to make everyone that joins a moderator. We are all equals in the spreading of chainsaw truth. I and my fellow mods have spent absolutely no time in making that site awesome. It, like the ms362, is just naturally awesome.
Lol. I don't know you but your pretty darn funny most of the time.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unless the M-Tronic messed up, must be either a leak or bad gas.