High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning.

Happy mother's day to all the moms involved in everybody's lives!

Supposed to be decent weather today.👍
I didn’t even realize it was Mothers Day.

It’s a nice day so far but the guessers are calling for rain starting this evening thru Tuesday. Planting will just have to wait another week

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn’t even realize it was Mothers Day.

It’s a nice day so far but the guessers are calling for rain starting this evening thru Tuesday. Planting will just have to wait another week

Is another week going to be a problem, or are we still in the normal-ish planting window?

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is another week going to be a problem, or are we still in the normal-ish planting window?
If we get to Memorial Day it is getting late for corn, some would say its late for beans.
Mid June is getting late for beans.

We have had several really nice springs here & a lot of people have gotten spoiled by getting all the crops in by early- mid May.

If the planting dates get moved back by a couple weeks or more, people will be changing out their seed for something with a shorter maturity date.

Also if dates get moved back too far some will switch some corn acres to soybeans.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Levi got a new toy..

It’s a GMC 6500

Has the 502 gas engine and an Allison transmission.. hauls the skid steer and a decent load of logs at the same time.
Nice!
I often wish I had a heavy duty flatbed truck so I could haul logs a tow the tractor in one trip, it would save lots of time.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you get the majority of the planting completed?
Most are 1/2 or more done. There were some doing some planting yesterday but it still plenty wet, very little if any dust.

About 30 mile west & nw of here they were planting Saturday & dust was rolling. Their soil type drains & dries much better than ours.

We are up around .80” here now.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice!
I often wish I had a heavy duty flatbed truck so I could haul logs a tow the tractor in one trip, it would save lots of time.
Good afternoon crew
I learned in the Navy that if I wish in one hand and sh♧t in the other only one gets full.... just saying