stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm slowly getting back to repair work after taking care of my folks estate. I need to buy a shop pack of spark plugs and I prefer NGK. I see a lot of ads with a picture of NGK shop packs, but the part numbers in the descriptions are for aftermarket companies. (Stens, Rotary, Oregon.....) I want to know that the plugs I buy are genuine. I use resistor plugs because most of the stuff I fix belong to elderly. I don't want to be the cause of a pace maker going haywire.
It also bugs me to find out that I paid the price for genuine and got aftermarket.
Am I over thinking this???

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Around $1.20/ to my door. Less 20% and shipping twice a year, or at least it used to be. They haven't had a sale for us in a while.
They make njk plugs 20 miles from me and I still won't buy them
I never had any luck with them.
And I know the people that work there.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They make njk plugs 20 miles from me and I still won't buy them
I never had any luck with them.
And I know the people that work there.
The ones I sent you are not made in my plant, they're made in Japan. I haven't had a failure yet and I haven't heard of one. I hope all that I've spread them out to will report back because I only use them because I get a deep discount.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The ones I sent you are not made in my plant, they're made in Japan. I haven't had a failure yet and I haven't heard of one. I hope all that I've spread them out to will report back because I only use them because I get a deep discount.
Sell me more