Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
7:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I missed part. Thanks for the update dik.
He’s lying, again.. lol

I won’t be starting on the transmission and clutch replacement until next week, weather dependent. Gotta finish up a job before I make the truck immobile for a couple days.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He’s lying, again.. lol

I won’t be starting on the transmission and clutch replacement until next week, weather dependent. Gotta finish up a job before I make the truck immobile for a couple days.
Couple days???? wtf

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I plan for the worst case scenario. This kind of job, in my garage with limited tools and access, is doable, but certainly not ideal. If all goes well, it should be done in a day. If not, I planned for a couple.
Damn slacker
Just invite all your hose friends over lol and tell them you have a tranny to play with

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No lift here, just a tranny jack. I’ll probably drive the truck up on blocks to gain enough clearance.

Don't be shy with the wheel chocks..
One of my benches at work is bashed in pretty good when a truck I was working on popped out of park and I had the front raised with the tires on just my inground hoist posts. I was under it on a creeper. I managed to shoot out between the hoist post and duals just before it dropped..

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't be shy with the wheel chocks..
One of my benches at work is bashed in pretty good when a truck I was working on popped out of park and I had the front raised with the tires on just my inground hoist posts. I was under it on a creeper. I managed to shoot out between the hoist post and duals just before it dropped..
Yeah I plan on setting chocks on both rear wheels to keep it from rolling off the block up front..