Galexy

Active OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im wanting to get my 066 built spicy work performance build. What are some killer quality parts

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get it ported , by one of our fine saw builders on this forum, No.1 👍
This, and be willing to wait. The good porters all have work lined up for a couple months or more. Do your research in the builders thread, get in contact with them, and be patient. It’s worth the wait.

Galexy

Active OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This, and be willing to wait. The good porters all have work lined up for a couple months or more. Do your research in the builders thread, get in contact with them, and be patient. It’s worth the wait.
Thank you for thr advice. I have noticed the good porters and builders are stacked.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im wanting to get my 066 built spicy work performance build. What are some killer quality parts
The killer quality parts would be OEM.

If you want more power, go all OEM and port it, do an MM, as well as intake and carb work. It'll be a runner for sure.

Galexy

Active OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its been a minute that i have been into saws. Getting back into to it though. I was looking into metor and wisco for the aftermarket stuff. Im gonna have it done from the ground up. I just want it done correct

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only thing to be sure to check with the type of rings you get with your weisco piston may not be compatible with the plating in the cylinder. OEM Stihl plating with the chrome faced (I think) Rings will tear up the plating in short order. I am unsure if meteor plating will handle the rings. I thought I heard Dave at CCC had caber rings to fit the weisco or was working on a caber solution.

ManiacalMark

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty much all the wiseco stuff will have a chrome faced ring which won’t work without a cast iron bore.