Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe he did send messages after the last one I had and mentioned above, which I don't doubt ( I'm not going to go into detail but it could be my phone skills and my fault which I told him along those lines), but I did not receive them. I am in no way calling him a liar just stating what I know. I don't care at this point, but want it known where I stand and how I feel. I appreciated him pulling a saw out of storage and sending me pictures.

I hope a mod sees this thread and locks or destroys it.

I will only discuss the 661 from herein out
There are zero ill feelings on my end whatsoever. It was just some communication errors which occur today with technology. Nothing for anyone to get excited about especially those that have nothing to do with it at all.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ahh…

You got “Bill-geed” too. Bill seems to forget stuff too, like when he did to others.
Instead of talking around something using vague innuendos why don't you spit out what you have to say. I have no idea who you are but you sure seem to want to dog me for some strange reason.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bill, I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt here....and let you have time to settle in. But dammit man, nearly every fuss we have on this forum seems to involve you. Hell I even banned a person a few days ago because every post he made was an attack on you. Now I'm beginning to wonder if he had a damn good reason for that.

KingCobra98

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bill, I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt here....and let you have time to settle in. But dammit man, nearly every fuss we have on this forum seems to involve you. Hell I even banned a person a few days ago because every post he made was an attack on you. Now I'm beginning to wonder if he had a damn good reason for that.

Let me ask you this. How many months or years was he or she on this site? Did he or she ever have a beef with anyone until Bill showed up on here?

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Let me ask you this. How many months or years was he or she on this site? Did he or she ever have a beef with anyone until Bill showed up on here?
Let me ask you this how many screen names do you have? I find it interesting that you and a couple other rarely used screen names suddenly got super active the second Bill started posting. I’m of half a mind to ban every mfer involved! I haven’t seen Bill overtly start trouble. Inadvertently sure. You on the other hand I’ve seen deliberately poke at Bill. I don’t care if you don’t like him. Don’t take runs at other members unprovoked. Period! Use the ignore function if you don’t like him and if you don’t like how this place is run hit the road! This will be your only warning.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let me ask you this how many screen names do you have? I find it interesting that you and a couple other rarely used screen names suddenly got super active the second Bill started posting. I’m of half a mind to ban every mfer involved! I haven’t seen Bill overtly start trouble. Inadvertently sure. You on the other hand I’ve seen deliberately poke at Bill. I don’t care if you don’t like him. Don’t take runs at other members unprovoked. Period! Use the ignore function if you don’t like him and if you don’t like how this place is run hit the road! This will be your only warning.
This is exactly what I've been seeing too. Bill ain't started anything HERE that I'm aware of, and I'm not interested in a damn thing that happened on AS.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He and the fellow I banned a few days ago are both using a VPN server too.

KingCobra98

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah his posting style is nearly verbatim to another member I banned awhile ago too.

This is my only SN. like I said to MM. I've been using this site for how many years. look at my history, have I ever done anything? Look at the history.. It doesn't lie.. Do I need to show my receipts to Daytona to prove I'm not a fraud? I mean what is this crap?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is my only SN. like I said to MM. I've been using this site for how many years. look at my history, have I ever done anything? Look at the history.. It doesn't lie.. Do I need to show my receipts to Daytona to prove I'm not a fraud? I mean what is this crap?
What is an SN?

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What did you think was going to happen when you started shít? The squeaky wheel gets the hammer. What does your history matter when you’re causing trouble right now? Either way I’m in no mood to argue with you about it. DO NOT TAKE RUNS AT OTHER MEMBERS UNPROVOKED! Clear?

KingCobra98

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What did you think was going to happen when you started shít? The squeaky wheel gets the hammer. What does your history matter when you’re causing trouble right now? Either way I’m in no mood to argue with you about it. DO NOT TAKE RUNS AT OTHER MEMBERS UNPROVOKED! Clear?

I'm not these other people going after him

KingCobra98

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is you piling on right? You can take my advice and put Bill on ignore or you can go somewhere else. Either way I don’t want to hear anything else about it from you.View attachment 420238

Really? Come on... I'm sure you noticed I deleted the post maybe 30 seconds after I posted it. I even gave the reason of "whatever".

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Really? Come on... I'm sure you noticed I deleted the post maybe 30 seconds after I posted it. I even gave the reason of "whatever".
Either way I don’t want to hear anything else about it from you.
First you pile on for no good reason and píss and moan about how this site is run. Then you argue with me about it. Lastly, It seems you cannot follow simple instructions. Take the drama over to AS they seem to like it over there. Bye-bye

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Instead of talking around something using vague innuendos why don't you spit out what you have to say. I have no idea who you are but you sure seem to want to dog me for some strange reason.
There’s no strange reason Mr. G.

There seems to be an argument around your posts most times. You are quite opinionated and can’t seem to comprehend that someone else’s views on things could actual be correct, and regardless, they are entitled to them.

Unfortunately, things that you’ve said and done in the past do follow you in life. It’s called a reputation and casts a shade on one’s integrity.

I believe you came here because you were banned from AS-I could be wrong but I really don’t care. You seem to be here to sell saws for your own gain and rib people. I’ve seen ZERO of anything productive that’s come off your keyboard. Ive never seen you offer anyone a bit of help or been charitable. You offer nothing but nasty comments and criticism which never seems to be the productive kind.

I tried to purchase a saw from you back in the AS days. I left there voluntarily. I generally have problems with no one, but like everyone else I’ve some disagreements on rare occasions. You having an argument in almost every thread you are involved in seems to be the rule and not the exception.

There, I spit it out. You asking about why your saws aren’t selling, and then getting nasty when someone actually answers your question, isn’t an innuendo. Most people here just ignore you. You offer nothing but negativity to this community. I’ve met some of the best men I’ve met in my life through this hobby. It’s the strangest thing. And I would hug each and every one of them, but not their wives-like you commented on in another thread.

There you go. Hope this answered your question. I’d put you on ignore, but I’m enjoying watching your journey to Band Camp.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There’s no strange reason Mr. G.

There seems to be an argument around your posts most times. You are quite opinionated and can’t seem to comprehend that someone else’s views on things could actual be correct, and regardless, they are entitled to them.

Unfortunately, things that you’ve said and done in the past do follow you in life. It’s called a reputation and casts a shade on one’s integrity.

I believe you came here because you were banned from AS-I could be wrong but I really don’t care. You seem to be here to sell saws for your own gain and rib people. I’ve seen ZERO of anything productive that’s come off your keyboard. Ive never seen you offer anyone a bit of help or been charitable. You offer nothing but nasty comments and criticism which never seems to be the productive kind.

I tried to purchase a saw from you back in the AS days. I left there voluntarily. I generally have problems with no one, but like everyone else I’ve some disagreements on rare occasions. You having an argument in almost every thread you are involved in seems to be the rule and not the exception.

There, I spit it out. You asking about why your saws aren’t selling, and then getting nasty when someone actually answers your question, isn’t an innuendo. Most people here just ignore you. You offer nothing but negativity to this community. I’ve met some of the best men I’ve met in my life through this hobby. It’s the strangest thing. And I would hug each and every one of them, but not there wives-like you commented on in another thread.

There you go. Hope this answered your question. I’d put you on ignore, but I’m enjoying watching your journey to Band Camp.
I only see Bill's posts in the farming thread and the oil thread really. Haven't noticed anything negative in them to be honest. I'm not sure what has happened on AS, or in messages in his sale threads, but he has managed to piss off a lot of people it seems.