Start counting saws instead?!
Must be less to count so You can return to the ad section sooner. :p

ken morgan

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Before I list a saw I'll give you a heads up Ken. I bet @chipper1 has probably contacted you about a few already.

Don't worry Jacob J and I are working on a deal for his 372 right at the moment so my wife still hates me. don't ask me why I already have two of the dog gone things... gave frankensaw to a friend about 4 months ago so there was space on the shelf that needed to be filled. plus both of my current ones are Miller Mod Saws woods ported. Just wanted a really clean one to sit on the shelf for when these two eventually were out.

that and working with Duce to rebuild a couple of 346 carcasses I have for a friend who is getting ready to retire after 26 years in the Navy. He bought a cabin right down the road from mine to retire to with his wife, and was *b-wordin about how bad the poulan he bought from the base was... told him to hold onto that thought and wait till next year as I have the parts to assemble a 346 but not the time. Just finished completeing the new shop and need to move and arrange everything first.... plus redo the flooring in the cabin, and the counter tops.... etc etc etc. some things have to be done first or the wife will really lose it.

ken morgan

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
FYI the 372XP I bought off of Jacob J arrived in good order, it is way nicer looking in real life than it was in the photos. I assembled it but have not fired it up as I want it to sit on the shelf in backup status till I need it. "I has Shelf Queen"! yeah!