Xtream bar at Tractor Supply

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
12:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just found this stuff for a RCH over $6. Seems like pretty gooder stuff so far. Pretty thick and tacky. Doesn't smell like used oil like some of the cheap bar oil does.

View attachment 257936

I'll probably go back and buy a case.
I've seen that stuff. It sure looks racy. My cheap ass always buys the cheap beer version wherever it's on sale.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I've seen that stuff. It sure looks racy. My cheap ass always buys the cheap beer version wherever it's on sale.

I'm the same but the last gallon of cheap FVP bar oil from Menards smelled like used motor oil. Which surprised me because I had been having good luck with that at around $5 a gallon on sale. I'm a power user and don't really care to be smelling stank azz used motor oil all day everyday though.

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
11:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm a power user and don't really care to be smelling stank azz used motor oil all day everyday though.
Maybe we can go into business selling bar oil fragrances that you add to the tank, just like the air fresheners? 'Linen & Sky'? 'Sea Breeze'? 'Wldflower'? 'Armaretto Latte'?

Philbert

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe we can go into business selling bar oil fragrances that you add to the tank, just like the air fresheners? 'Linen & Sky'? 'Sea Breeze'? 'Wldflower'? 'Armaretto Latte'?

Philbert

They already have some
Mike had some cinnamon and grape smellers
Don’t have any idea where he got em

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Philbert
They already have some
Mike had some cinnamon and grape smellers
Don’t have any idea where he got em

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

I can see that selling big with the lumbersexual crowd.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unless they changed recently, TSC sells Husqvarna and county line brands near me. That stuff looks related to Echo by the picture.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Brad, now you hurt my feeler.
Some days I get to smell of stank azz burnt transmission or differential though.
Lucky! Au de diff is muh fave!

...not that there is anything WRONG with that crowd....

(You have to say that now in this pansy assed PC Society....)

Muh bad didn't mean to hurt your feeler angelo.

P.s. not that there's anything wrong with that...;)

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rural King changed names to Big R then to Stock and Field .Pot lickers don't have much in the way of bar oil this time of the year .The local TSC now only carries high price Hsqvarna stuff .WTH if I wanted to pay that much the Stihl dealer is only about a half mile away . I'm not snooty about bar oil .I mean all most of it is is tailings with a tacking agent .Don't care if it smells like a bucket full of fermented skunk rectums .Regular gear oil is smelly too . I suppose I might smell like goat urine myself at times .

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Rural King changed names to Big R then to Stock and Field .Pot lickers don't have much in the way of bar oil this time of the year .The local TSC now only carries high price Hsqvarna stuff .WTH if I wanted to pay that much the Stihl dealer is only about a half mile away . I'm not snooty about bar oil .I mean all most of it is is tailings with a tacking agent .Don't care if it smells like a bucket full of fermented skunk rectums .Regular gear oil is smelly too . I suppose I might smell like goat urine myself at times .
You know too many smells

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Why do you piss on your beard. Lol [emoji6]

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

David _4

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My local RK has cases of their bar oil in stock.