GoldMember
Local time
7:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No....I cut him with a ported 357XP.

Dammit.
So much for better balance and control. Never would have happened if it was a stihl.

Glad for all party's involved it was not worse than it is. Hope your grandson heals up quick!

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So much for better balance and control. Never would have happened if it was a stihl.

Glad for all party's involved it was not worse than it is. Happy you grandson heals up quick!
I believe he is going to be fine. I've not slept well since though. Keep seeing it over and over.

Fun2Cut

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Glad for all party's involved it was not worse than it is. Hope your grandson heals up quick!
Are you saying a stihl would just bog if it would catch flesh?? 🤔🤭

Glad it wasn’t worse!! Stuff happens so fast!

Speedy recovery!!

Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s not out of the question with the battery saws. Weight and cost are the only real barriers. The current safety features on the battery stuff could use a re-think anyway.

I believe it could be hard to implement. All the saw stop saws I have been around trip with treated wood. We had to bypass the saw stop technology to cut treated wood. It makes me wonder if a green tree would do the same thing?