High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SOLD Wright Blade Saw PRICE REDUCED AGAIN!!! and AGAIN!!! and AGAIN!!!

Trader history (2)

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
6:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like title states. Got this over the summer. It is a model GS-5020A. The largest zombie apocalypse saw ever made:D never cut wood with it, and i ran it for about 30 seconds at 2:30 in the morning. Fired on 2nd pull. Boy its got a cool cackle! I have 5 blades total for it but one is broke. It has both original tools located in the bottom handle. Really nice condition for age. It has a name and SS number carved in it if ur looking for a new identity after the apocalypse. Lets say $125 FnF or add 3% plus shipping. IMG_8090.JPGIMG_8091.JPGIMG_8092.JPGIMG_8093.JPGIMG_8094.JPG

Last edited:

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bet those New Old Stock blades would bring more than the actual saw if sold individually, just a hunch. I see the 5020A all the time but have never seen a new blade which would be nice for anyone wanting to restore and display one in the old man cave. I would price them at $35 each and see what happens
Dave

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bet those New Old Stock blades would bring more than the actual saw if sold individually, just a hunch. I see the 5020A all the time but have never seen a new blade which would be nice for anyone wanting to restore and display one in the old man cave. I would price them at $35 each and see what happens
Dave
Thanks for that info dave! Im not sure that these r NOS blades though. 2 might be, but the other 2 have shorter teeth leading me to believe they have been sharpened a few times.

birdmeter

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
that man that has the chainsaw museum needs to get a chance to buy this .

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have to say Nick I should of taken you up on that pepperoni//cheese slicer before. Looks and sounds as if someone did take great care of that saw. I'm like DD I've never seen spare blades for those. I do vaguely remember Mr. Heineman was looking for one of those awhile back for the museum. Again, nice saw man!!

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol! There is no stabbing with this unless ur the incredible hulk. Its more of hold it up
And let them run into it:D
Appocolipse is coming, if you run out of fuel you stab a mofo with that bish, bayonet style:p

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have to say Nick I should of taken you up on that pepperoni//cheese slicer before. Looks and sounds as if someone did take great care of that saw. I'm like DD I've never seen spare blades for those. I do vaguely remember Mr. Heineman was looking for one of those awhile back for the museum. Again, nice saw man!!
Thanks Tim! Its not too late to own a piece of history. Plus just think of how much fun u can have prepping the appetizer tray at Christmas!
This is another one ill regret selling but i need shelf space. U could buy it and sell the blades urself.........:rolleyes: ill trade ya a blade for a working 6 series clutch cover:p

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang, Gotta get you them pics over the weekend on the brakes for the 600's, sorry. I've currently got funds dedicated to my Husqvarna and no not a saw my zero. Grass season is greening up over here already. Still waiting on the April snow though. I'll talk later man.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang, Gotta get you them pics over the weekend on the brakes for the 600's, sorry. I've currently got funds dedicated to my Husqvarna and no not a saw my zero. Grass season is greening up over here already. Still waiting on the April snow though. I'll talk later man.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Haha! Just playing with ya Tim. We just had 4" of snow on the ground 2 days ago. All gone and rain all day. Sloppy mess out there.

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
PRICE REDUCED IN ORIGINAL POST!!!
Boxed ready to go!