Echo ppt2620. Send me a pm. Have to be shipped to 37923

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the kind reception friends. Life has been crazy these last 2 years. Being a dad, mom, provider, homemaker, friend, and super hero to 2 girls is no joke. I love it though and am blessed beyond measure. Girls are happy and thriving. With the added responsibilities though, I’ve had to make adjustments in my allocation of “time”.

keeping it on topic, I do need to purchase one of them pole saws so....

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s far more important. And my kind of business. What’s on the other side of that door?
You're asking the important questions as far as I'm concerned lol is it a delicious brisket? Some racks of ribs? A juicy pork shoulder? So many tasties could be hidden!

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s far more important. And my kind of business. What’s on the other side of that door?

You're asking the important questions as far as I'm concerned lol is it a delicious brisket? Some racks of ribs? A juicy pork shoulder? So many tasties could be hidden!

Two racks of spare ribs and an eight pound pork shoulder. The ribs were for supper last night and the pork shoulder is for cuban sandwiches later this week. Oh, and there was a sour cream cheesecake in the oven at the same time. ;)

pavel408

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
<OT>
Two racks of spare ribs and an eight pound pork shoulder. The ribs were for supper last night and the pork shoulder is for cuban sandwiches later this week. Oh, and there was a sour cream cheesecake in the oven at the same time. ;)

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

</OT>

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
11:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Joe... You and Al (@drf256 ) are some world class carnivores.

Brats burgers and dogs are mostly what our Webber sees. Although Margaret cooks some mean pork chops..... My grilling dutys are limited.

Steven

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Joe... You and Al (@drf256 ) are some world class carnivores.

Brats burgers and dogs are mostly what our Webber sees. Although Margaret cooks some mean pork chops..... My grilling dutys are limited.

Steven

I had brats for supper tonight, and a good burger is one of my all time favorites.