High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

which bar should I get?

bigfrank

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hope this is the right form to post this in.

Going to get a lightweight bar. Want to save some weight out front. It will mainly go on my 372xpw, but should work on a couple of my other saws too. Looking at a 28" bar, 3/8 .050.

So for you guys that run the lightweight bars, which one do you like? I have been looking at them all, but just don't know enough about them to pick one. Give me your experienced thoughts. Thanks in advance...

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tsumura is the cheapest. Definitely a good bar. Considering that their light bars cost just a bit more than the same size Rollomatic ES bar, it's hard to buy anything else. Cannon just came out with a lightweight bar too. For sure the spendiest, but presumably the best of all of them for quality.

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
6:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are you guys paying for a Tsumura in that length? Curious if they’re cheaper then I get the Stihl Lights for.

bigfrank

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm looking at the Tsumura 28" bar for Husqvarna. It is a 92dl bar. I have a lot of 93dl chains I use on my same length Oregon and Husqvarna bars. Do you guys think that my chains would work on the 92dl bar? Or would they be too long for the amount of adjustment?

BTW, Red Bull does have good prices.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm looking at the Tsumura 28" bar for Husqvarna. It is a 92dl bar. I have a lot of 93dl chains I use on my same length Oregon and Husqvarna bars. Do you guys think that my chains would work on the 92dl bar? Or would they be too long for the amount of adjustment?

Someone will chime in soon with rim tooth and drive link count. I run Stihl saws so I'm no help. Jules knows

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
8:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

The ones I had about 5-6 years ago worked with 93 dl chains unless they were stretched bad. Then you had to go to an 8 pin or shorten them

bigfrank

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The ones I had about 5-6 years ago worked with 93 dl chains unless they were stretched bad. Then you had to go to an 8 pin or shorten them
Thanks for that info.