sfg.Foley

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi,

well, most of you will laugh about this thread, but from outside the US it's not easy to find good stores for chainsaw equipment.

Thinks like semi or full skipp chains are totally normal in the USA, but you wont find this in Europe. Also some types of bars you dont get hier.

I have a post box in California, so I would like to know a good store for chainsaw supplies.

I need some semi skip chains, a Cannon DuraLight Bar and some square filed chains.

Normally I buy my stuff hier because it's to expensive to import it. Beside I earn my money in the woods, I'm like most of you highly interested in chainsaws. So I like to try new things - and things we cant get in Europe.

Thanks

Lg

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
11:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What size and pitch chain are you after?
I tried skip in 28" bars
Need sharpend to often for my taste.

sfg.Foley

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi,

I looking for a 80cm/probably 28", 3/8 semi skip chain for my chainsaw mill. I made the experience that semi skip chains will transport the chips better than none skip chains.

The square filed chain I like to try is for an 18" bar, 3/8 and normal. (Normal=no skip). I will try it for myself. Some people say that square filed runs smother in frozen wood.

Lg

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Für Sägeketten würde ich Dir empfehlen Andrew @ajschainsaws zu kontaktieren, er scheint ein gutes Sägeketten Sortiment zu haben und Versand ist akzeptabel.

Es sind einige Mitglieder hier die Dir sicher eine oder mehrere "square" geschärfte Kette(n) machen und verkaufen.

Gruß,
W.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
3:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Für Sägeketten würde ich Dir empfehlen Andrew @ajschainsaws zu kontaktieren, er scheint ein gutes Sägeketten Sortiment zu haben und Versand ist akzeptabel.

Es sind einige Mitglieder hier die Dir sicher eine oder mehrere "square" geschärfte Kette(n) machen und verkaufen.

Gruß,
W.

Danke Wilhelm ich kann klein problem helfen

can supply most bars and chains

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
3:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I forgot you were a dealer also. Already in Europe

yes this forum is fantastic there’s always someone anywhere in the world that can help another member get what they need

at the moment during these times Canada has been pretty competitive on
100ft Rolls of skip chain
there’s a lot of dealers over here that have given up on oregon