High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

What to do on the way to Randy's house...

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am very much planning to be at Randy's V4 GTG next October and I would like to turn it in to a family Vacation and all of us to go. To make this happen I need to convince my wife that there is enough fun and interesting things to do on the way there as she thinks 2 days with a bunch of chainsaw maniacs is silly...

Leaving from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada and can take up to 6 day to get to Jamestown TN.

I have a couple ideas already but I want to hear from my friends what are their favourite things to do...

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:56 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We took the family on a week long trip a few years ago. Gettysburg, PA was one of our favorite stops.
I cut a pile of big white oak down there earlier this spring.
7fe265b500140c8bea8df69f3a1bd803.jpg

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry, if I wasn’t clear but mom saw related fun...

ie Take the Southern route around the Great Lakes and spend a couple days in Wisconsin Dells.

Don't eat the cheese curds too fast, they're good, yes, but take it easy or else a major blockage could ensue.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well then stop at Steve's place and then mine on your way down..........

It's a tourist trap town by me, there's a motel just down the road with a water slide in it. Horse rides, go kart track, mini golf, custard stand, bowling alley, pizzaria, all spittin' distance.