What oil is best? and what ratio?

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
10:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there really a difference between on road and off road Motul 800?

By the specs they have a little bit. I’d say it’s right up there with R50 for protection on something getting crazy hot. I ran out of fuel mid cut milling running the 800. It never seized but went lean for a second as it died. No marks at all on the piston.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
By the specs they have a little bit. I’d say it’s right up there with R50 for protection on something getting crazy hot. I ran out of fuel mid cut milling running the 800. It never seized but went lean for a second as it died. No marks at all on the piston.
Thanks Mike.

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
9:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am interested in the Walmart full synthetic stuff. It’s cheap and easy for anyone to get
Kevin Ive used this oil a good bit and it seem to be a very good oil. Id use this before Stihl synthetic for sure. I remember Jason saying he serviced a fleet of loggers saws using that oil and internally he said they look great

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kevin Ive used this oil a good bit and it seem to be a very good oil. Id use this before Stihl synthetic for sure. I remember Jason saying he serviced a fleet of loggers saws using that oil and internally he said they look great
I have used it also. Zero ill effects

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, you're supposed to let you lawn get tall and full of ticks and other parasites that could land you in the hospital while we're trying so hard to keep people out of the hospital. While we're at it, let's go ahead and let some trees fall on houses and create water leaks that will allow mold to grow and give people respiratory illness while we're busy fighting a respiratory pandemic... BRILLIANT!

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, you're supposed to let you lawn get tall and full of ticks and other parasites that could land you in the hospital while we're trying so hard to keep people out of the hospital. While we're at it, let's go ahead and let some trees fall on houses and create water leaks that will allow mold to grow and give people respiratory illness while we're busy fighting a respiratory pandemic... BRILLIANT!
Yeah, pretty much

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Just rebuild the battery. If its a lithium it probably just has 18650 cells in it. Or if you don't want to buy/build a tab welder or soldering on something that can explode if you get it too hot scares you your local electronics shop can probably rebuild it.

Or you can buy cells (Li-Ion , Nicad etc) with the tabs already attached.

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am interested in the Walmart full synthetic stuff. It’s cheap and easy for anyone to get
I'm running a quart of this oil right now myself. I didn't want to waste my good oils on cheap ope. All gas at my house is 2 cycle. So oil cost gets a bit expensive. I've burnt alot of Wal-Mart tcw3 some in boats and jet skis but hundreds of gallons in old or hopped up diesels.