sfg.Foley

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Guys,

happy New Year to everyone. I wish all of you the best for 2021.

I try to buy a muffler for my Echo's 2511 back and top handle. Specially its from "West Coast Muscle Saws". I wrote an E-Mail to "The Chainsaw Guy", but after his first reply, I dont get another mail back. I rlly hope I wasn't impolite in one way or another.

Do you guys know other shops where I can buy muffler from "West Coast Muscle Saws"? I never heard of the brand but the dual tube looks so badass.

I'm rally thankfully for every tips.

Lg

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
3:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I try to buy a muffler for my Echo's 2511 back and top handle. Specially its from "West Coast Muscle Saws". I wrote an E-Mail to "The Chainsaw Guy", but after his first reply, I dont get another mail back. I rlly hope I wasn't impolite in one way or another.

Do you guys know other shops where I can buy muffler from "West Coast Muscle Saws"? I never heard of the brand but the dual tube looks so badass.

Lg
I’ve heard rumors that he’s going to retire pretty soon. That might be why you haven’t gotten an answer

sfg.Foley

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you. I'm open to everything.

Well if he is going to be retired, than it would be nice if he told me this in his fist to me... But okay...

Best regards

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
9:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe worth checking your spam/junk folder... just to see if it’s been put in by mistake.

other than that... I think Dub11 is right..

I guess there’s a few good welders/ braziers here

sfg.Foley

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No - Nothing in my spam/junk folder. I'm a little bit sad. I rlly liked the exhaust design.

Do you know to which welder I should talk to? General we are talking about this exhaust/muffler design:

I would very pleased if someone could copy the exact design.

BTW: Indirectly I reading that west coast muscle saw Is a "brand" , running by "the chainsaw guy" - right?
Lg

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
4:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No - Nothing in my spam/junk folder. I'm a little bit sad. I rlly liked the exhaust design.

Do you know to which welder I should talk to? General we are talking about this exhaust/muffler design:

I would very pleased if someone could copy the exact design.

BTW: Indirectly I reading that west coast muscle saw Is a "brand" , running by "the chainsaw guy" - right?
Lg
On your last question, I believe you’re correct.

These guys do some nice pipe style muff mods and might be able to help
@mortalitool
@MG2186
@Homelite410

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He stated he was going to retire
I read it somewhere.

heimannm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nutball does some nice work on the 2511 saws, he may be able to help as well.

Mark

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Um, yeah... I do a really sweet mod... where I drill a hole, and it looks awesome and stuff.

New years resolution: I'm going to learn to braze.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeh it was on August Hunicke youtube channel where I hear that he was going to retire...

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Guys,

Lg

That exact muffler mod looks like it’s going to be melting more plastic that was trimmed off the one you linked

sfg.Foley

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi,

thanks to all for giving me tipps. I have contacted Red97. Maybe he can help me.

I looked on the US Echo website. You also have the 2511 back handle. Now I really think about buying one to get it ported - additionally to the modded muffler for my existing one. Since "The Chainsaw Guy" is retired, who else would do porting on this little engine?

Lg

FederalQ

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi,

thanks to all for giving me tipps. I have contacted Red97. Maybe he can help me.

I looked on the US Echo website. You also have the 2511 back handle. Now I really think about buying one to get it ported - additionally to the modded muffler for my existing one. Since "The Chainsaw Guy" is retired, who else would do porting on this little engine?

Lg
Servus, there is a YouTuber titled “Saw Greater” that made a video a month ago in reference to porting the 2511 Echo. He has email contact information in his videos. Good luck!

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi,

Lg
Red97 ports them. If he doesn’t have time, I’ll do it

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You talkin' about Dave from Campbell River?
That's central West coast Faller capital of the world (undisputed)...And a strong claim to the Salmon capital of the world.
Man! That guy could have made a good living locally. I bet he is rich? I tip my hat to the man, ×10. Good for you man.

On a side note...If you want something then just give me your money and I'll go set up around the corner?

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Get a hold of Mike Manley or MG2186, booth do exceptionally clean work when it comes to pipe mufflers, they make it look seamless, great attention to detail