Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its "close" but not quite there.

Few changes they should make:
The first aid pouch is useless in size and doesn't have a snap to hold the important stuff in pouch when walkin through brush. Found my tourniquet tangled in a brush pile.

I ended up affixing my medical pouch I pulled off my ballistic vest from 3rd deployment in Iraq. That's an actual medical kit with sufficient size for the bare minimum medical stuff. It also won't accidentally open.

To install a leather patch fer carrying yer saw on yer shoulder, you have to cut the slits wider, it won't fit over the buckles. Should've came with this to begin with.

Where they've placed the axe sheath, it puts the butt end of yer axe right under where you'd carry yer saw on yer right shoulder.

You can't adjust the axe sheath or the wedge pouch, without removing the buckle for a complete disassembly. Then readjust, put buckle back on. U can unloop the right buckle, which is good.

I chose to cut the threads on the left buckle, as the thin thread needs to be redone with thicker leather type thread. It was frayed from the buckle coming contact with abrasive bark from carrying branches or resting yer stomach against a log.

Fresh out the package, the weaver is incomplete and flawed if yer not willing to put time and money into unfking the weaver set-up.

I guess sending them weavers free to youtuber channels for marketing, you'd believe it was the greatest set-up ever made, "friends"......
20240812-134202.jpg

20240812-134150.jpg

20240812-134240.jpg

IffykidMn

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The leather shoulder pad that WCS sells will fit over a 2" wide suspender without additional modification. ;)