High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Want to buy "Chainsaw Lumbermaking" by Will Malloff

Four Paws

Chrome won't get you home
Local time
3:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
If anyone has a copy they want to sell, or a pdf version they can pass along, please let me know.

Thanks!

radio

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sounds like it would be an interesting read ... I think that I will peruse it ... Thank you sir.

Iron.and.bark

Eats trees & drinks dinosaur juice
Local time
5:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Have an original printing of this book. Been read many times, pretty much everything is still dead on except the chain settings. As modern saws do not have the same grunt as the old 090's to pull those angles. Not to say they are wrong though.

What a man anyway.

Rob Stafari

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh sweet, think this will make for a nice read and I ought to get in on this.

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
4:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Four Paws for bringing this book up again, and Peter92 and Wolverine for making it available. I have not looked through it for a while and there is a lot of good stuff in there!

Philbert

P.S. - just ordered a used copy off of Amazon for $21 (shipped) - just easier for some of us old school guys to read (and find) in print.

Last edited:

peter92

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks Four Paws for bringing this book up again, and Peter92 and Wolverine for making it available. I have not looked through it for a while and there is a lot of good stuff in there!

Philbert

P.S. - just ordered a used copy off of Amazon for $21 (shipped) - just easier for some of us old school guys to read (and find) in print.
not a drama Phil
I got it off some one so there i would share it around , but your welcome
Peter

Terry Hennessy

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If anyone has a copy they want to sell, or a pdf version they can pass along, please let me know.

Thanks!
New print release for 2016 with a new publisher; original ca. 1980s, still covered by Copyright; Will is elderly, but still kicking, last I heard :) As he said, search Amazon/ eBay

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Enjoying the printed version; easier to read when on the can; photos are a bit clearer; etc.

The one I revived was hard cover, copyright 1982, first edition (!).

A few things are dated, but lots of good info, and always interesting to see different methods and perspectives.

Philbert