Walbro Carburetor Information PDF's

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's a more complete list of WJ carbs. Not as nicely organized but very useful.

I also have similar lists for a bunch more Walbros but I don't know if you want the list cluttered with obscure diaphragm carbs.
Let me know if any of you want WG, HD, WGA, WHL, WIP, RJW, LMJ, LMK, LMB posted up.
I'm not familiar with most of those.

Attachments

• Walbro WJ-series.pdf
    844.8 KB · Views: 43

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fossil, It's appreciated that you do this.
Really sucks that Walbro pulled all of those data pages down a few years back.

I've noticed Zama has made their stuff a real pain to navigate now.
A Number of image links have been dead when I've been trying to verify if a pumping diaphragm is still made from the black "rubber" material.
I've always thought that those made for the easiest cranking saws and trimmers. (just can't ever let ethanol touch one) I've come to hate those black plastic ones.

Some years ago, I used to download many sorts of interesting things from the web.
I began to run out of space and so much of it seemed to be getting tossed into the dustbin of life, So I just deleted a lot of things.
Before finding some sites like this...I even tossed some early 80's Homelite factory service books in the late 90's (yeah. Still kicking myself.)
Pre internet days for me and no one had parts available (or customer base) locally anymore, so some stuff just ran out of room to stay.

Last edited:

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They do take up quite a lot of space. Tillotson really doesn't have a good amount of info either.
I do have some older Tillotson info that might be helpful to some that I've gathered up.
Maybe a Tillotson info thread might be good too.

Thesandman

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On the application chart, page 8 is blank and I need info on hdb-18 thru -21 that should be on that page.

FJMILLER

New OPE Member
Local time
12:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
These two pages are absolute gold......Thank you :thumbsup: