High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Two stroke oil mix? DOMINATOR Synthetic 2-Stroke Racing Oil

Vice

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I’ve been guilty of running what ever is available and what’s cheap for oil mix in my saws, mill, trimmer, and blower to get the job done. At the log yard we’ve got 5-6 running stihls that we’ve been running stihls ultra in the orange plastic bottles(bought cases ages ago)

I was given sound advice to use amsoil in my saws, but dang it’s pricey. Anyone gots some leads?

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve been guilty of running what ever is available and what’s cheap for oil mix in my saws, mill, trimmer, and blower to get the job done. At the log yard we’ve got 5-6 running stihls that we’ve been running stihls ultra in the orange plastic bottles(bought cases ages ago)

I was given sound advice to use amsoil in my saws, but dang it’s pricey. Anyone gots some leads?
If you buy enough to justify the preferred customer discount or whatever it's called, and buy $100 of their products, it's very reasonable that way. Unfortunately I don't use enough to justify it. I bought a quart of saber on eBay for $20. That's alot cheaper than buying Stihl oil in the little bottles. I plan on getting dominator when I finish up this saber.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Around here, a lot of amsoil dealers advertise on craigslist. Call a couple for pricing and try to play them against each other for a better deal. Get a large order of it and call it good for a while.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here ya go.
3ef6b52738e5591ab94cbaa79a7eee5e.jpg

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just ordered 4 quarts for $55.30. That's $13.82 per quart delivered to my door. I really doubt I can drive anywhere and beat that price. That will probably last me 5 or 6 years.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just ordered 4 quarts for $55.30. That's $13.82 per quart delivered to my door. I really doubt I can drive anywhere and beat that price. That will probably last me 5 or 6 years.

I just found a 5 quart deal on ebay for 56.00 with free shipping.

Wood Chopper

So so sleepy....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My cost would be $57 shipped not including tax. So yeah that’s a smoking deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just found a 5 quart deal on ebay for 56.00 with free shipping.
I looked on eBay and didn't see that deal. A few weeks ago I saw 5 quarts for $65 .

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

It’s good stuff. I can’t say long term how it is as I’ve only ran maybe 10 or 15 gallons of it so far (I consider 100 gallons and a years use with tear down pictures a good review). But it seems to work well for what I am doing on this day, this temperature, this barometric pressure, this tune, this altitude, this bar/chain and my chainsaw. Lol. Run good gas mix, good tune, maintenance and a good chain... oh and don’t leave old mix sitting in your saw for months... and just about any of the brand name oil will work for you. I usually use whatever brand name I get the cheapest at 40:1. 3...2...1 oil thread. Lol

Last edited:

Vice

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I looked on eBay and didn't see that deal. A few weeks ago I saw 5 quarts for $65 .

I looked too and didn’t see it, but I am partially blind and mostly mentally challenged