Tree monkey texting... lol

Redbull661

661 hoarder (BlueBallz)
Local time
5:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
so @tree monkey and the boyz... @Definitive Dave @Redfin @huskihl @Canadian farm boy @dall and a few others at the Mich GTG thought it would be fun to prank me for a few days. Saying I blew up Scotts saw. They got me really good! Bastards! LOL

So today while going through SD cards I found this little tart of hilariousness :D :risas3:

I know I know, it's a poor attempt at payback for such a diabolical prank played on poor redbull! lol

Last edited:

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
6:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Redbull661

661 hoarder (BlueBallz)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh Julian I think you just opened a can of worms that you will regret for a long while. I'm sure scott will get more than even come next weekend at his gtg, and that will probably just be the start of it.

hahah yeah you are probably right. but it'll be fun. ...well I hope anyway! lol

I heard it wasn't a prank, that it was really your fault.

:oops:

turned out to be Ted's fault. @big t double :risas3:

Last edited:

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
6:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i miss my phone that has buttons... i really do

Backtroller

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I miss going up north camping with my high school buddies miles from the nearest phone. No one bothered us, no one spent all night texting or answering emails ....I miss being able to get away from it all and not even having the slightest idea you were missing out on anything.

That said I do miss my first cell phone that was as big as a shoe. It got reception everywhere.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
so @tree monkey and the boyz... @Definitive Dave @Redfin @huskihl @Canadian farm boy @dall and a few others at the Mich GTG thought it would be fun to prank me for a few days. Saying I blew up Scotts saw. They got me really good! Bastards! LOL

So today while going through SD cards I found this little tart of hilariousness :D :risas3:

I know I know, it's a poor attempt at payback for such a diabolical prank played on poor redbull! lol

So is this the cross between texting and writing? Baby steps...baby steps.