Too Many Sticky

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
4:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey there's about 3/4 page when you scroll of sticky. What is 12 saws of Christmas? Nonsense. Get rid of it. Riceburners is racist. What is that sticky about raceburnets?
Randy has the classic port series is like in the stickies Part Two here Part One there Port One in your underwear.
Please organize.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m sure sayin riceburners is racist is a little over the top but how bout some respect for people who live mostly on rice? We always used that nomenclature but to be fair in my day of it and mostly now a Kawasaki dirtbike is a flagship in the dirt and so are Hondas.
I only go in the ladies bathroom if I really HAVE to pee so it ain’t like all that ok? But seriously 12 saws of Christmas?
And about riceburners well some are closer to those streams. Some of those girls can cook you snails with squid eggs and sea spinach on a hot rock right in the middle of a river. That’s what I’m talkin’ about.

jed1124

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
5:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’d love to see you start some old time trouble down on AS again. They were good times and made for some good laughs.
Whole new breed of unsuspecting victims as well seeing that most of the old guard is long gone lol.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This really is a first world problem .

Housekeeping has always been one.

I’d love to see you start some old time trouble down on AS again. They were good times and made for some good laughs.
Whole new breed of unsuspecting victims as well seeing that most of the old guard is long gone lol.
Good to see you Jed.

Ketchup

Epoxy member
Local time
3:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you like stickies head on over to the Technical Area.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
1. A place for everything everything in its place. Is there something wrong with putting numbered things in numerical order? Randy did great threads if you are gonna put them all in one place don’t take a random handful of it to throw it on a shelf. You put it where you don’t have to find it.
2. The biggest law of nature most people think they can avoid is the FACT that just because you can doesn’t mean you should. Remember, if you think you can hide in plain sight, you don’t know what hiding is.
3. I am a full blown Kraut and I didn’t even eat the stuff until my 30’s. Do you have a carburetor that can make my Stihls run on it better than gas? Hey there’s a Lamborghini let’s put some spaghetti in it!! What kind of salad oil are you guys runnin’ when you cram meatballs into your 395 Husky? I’d determine it is all retarded but that’s racist against retards.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everybody makes mustakes how’s that for an opener? Guided missiles even make corrections. Should you err on the side of truth, logic, common sense and volition or on the side of confirmation bias? I’m talking to those who can understand. Is everything what you think it is or is it what it is? Are you both right?
Organization is the key to industry. Your boulevarde and driveway makes a statement and so does the way you treat other people, animals and your tools; all resources also with value in and of themselves. A resource is a tool. You are a tool. This site is a resource. See what I did there.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In the original post, I took a position and gave three examples. Those are ideas. My ideas? I dunno where do ideas come from? They are just given. Today nobody wants to discuss ideas or issues. See the subsequent posts made.
There are probably moderator tools that you can drag and drop sticky posts to put them where they go. Easy enough to do your songs on your phone in a playlist for some order.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
9:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Blue pill or pink one, which one was it ? Or was it the off white power :rolleyes:

I don’t care which I take, as long as It don’t make worry about someone else’s problems or OCD.

:borra2: