This is how I felt when my Camaro got stolen

jhRhL9W.jpg

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
8:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Had go back and fix. I need to learn to type the right dang words :risas3:. Been doing that all day.
Guess that means I am getting close to retirement. :elefant:

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow is all I can say . I know Saws get swiped but never knew like that !

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
7:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What happened?
I saw a trailer full of the equipment that was not being used by a lawn crew at a house on my street. The crew must've been working around the back. The reason I looked for them was that I saw a guy running through my back yard with a trimmer in his hand, jumping my fence and into the field behind.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not saw related, but had a copper thief come in and cut the bundled low voltage wire we have been pulling for two days :/. All garbage now. Have to pull out the loose ends, and start over.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I saw a trailer full of the equipment that was not being used by a lawn crew at a house on my street. The crew must've been working around the back. The reason I looked for them was that I saw a guy running through my back yard with a trimmer in his hand, jumping my fence and into the field behind.

Dirtbag...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have had quite a few people borrow things from the back of my truck, none of them brought anything back though, not even the gas can after they emptied it. Pretty sad when I have to chain and lock a portable welder, (or anything else for that matter)in the back of my truck to help ensure it stays there.

Barneyrb

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I helped catch a guy that lifted a BR-600 from a working man. Amazing that he had several warrants out for his arrest before he swiped the blower. His bond for everything was over $50k and he actually made it to trail that time. Local sheriff made sure of that.

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So far the only things i've had missing are the things I willingly loaned.thieves know better than to swipe out of my truck.a .380 can run faster than I can.most of the local cock suckers know how disgruntled I can be.
I hate friggin thieves,meth heads and liars.have too many of them around here.used to we kind of looked over things.now that it's gotten bad they're getting confronted by us "big"guys and usually we have big sticks or ball bats.it' a shame that we've gotten away from public hangings over the years.i'm sure after a few around the country a lot of the scum would get the picture and straighten up.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So far the only things i've had missing are the things I willingly loaned.thieves know better than to swipe out of my truck.a .380 can run faster than I can.most of the local cock suckers know how disgruntled I can be.
I hate friggin thieves,meth heads and liars.have too many of them around here.used to we kind of looked over things.now that it's gotten bad they're getting confronted by us "big"guys and usually we have big sticks or ball bats.it' a shame that we've gotten away from public hangings over the years.i'm sure after a few around the country a lot of the scum would get the picture and straighten up.

Troof!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk