Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
9:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy Fellas!

It's with a ton of regret that I'm offering up my prized Rattler 395XP (Hercules).

I won't go into the personal reasons why I'm selling, but just know the funds are needed to fund a lawyer to help a child better their situation.

This saw was built around Christmas by JJ @jacob j. I had JJ send it to Mike @rattler for porting. Mike and JJ built a really kickass saw. I can't thank them enough for putting it together and sending it over so I could enjoy it for a while.

Asking $1050 shipped PHO OBO. The saw is all OEM and basically new, except for the tank handle. It appears to be about 75% new.

IMG_20190315_133108.jpg IMG_20190315_133113.jpg

Last edited:

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thats a strong saw Dan if anybody got any ? About the porting shoot me a pm i will be glad to answer.

Mike

It is stout, Mike. I really love this saw.

Mike sent me pictures of the jug as he was porting it - his work is exceptional. If a person needs a big, strong, clean work saw -
this is the one.

Agreed, JJ. Mike's grinding is the work of a surgeon. This is a dandy work saw. Boat loads of compression and it runs like a treat.

Last edited:

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish the timing was different, I would be all over this.

I know, VP. Timing has not been in my favor either. Got hit from too many different directions.

Another dream saw when I have no money *sigh*

Best of luck with the sale, Dan is a nice fella and Mike's work is top notch!

Thanks Dom.

Wow. Very nice. Both the saws and the fairness of their pricing offered up here never cease to amaze. GLWS.

Thanks. The price is about what I have into, but shipping to the new owner is included.

That is one sexy saw. If I didn’t have so much going on at the moment I’d be all over this! GLWS!!

Thanks Shane. It is a sexy beast.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right on!

Plus this saw was too pretty to run. I like my *s-word looking like a dog chewed on it.

I scored a decent set of 394 cases on the cheap a while back and I had stashed away the remnants of 395 that someone had dropped a tree on.

I have to find quite a bit more stuff. I'll get serious about it after the summer is over.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I scored a decent set of 394 cases on the cheap a while back and I had stashed away the remnants of 395 that someone had dropped a tree on.

I have to find quite a bit more stuff. I'll get serious about it after the summer is over.

Find a 2100 crank this time :coleman: