High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The saws

d.l.d

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Just thought id throw this one out there as another saw i haven't seen before. This one was not mine but a friend owned it and i saw it in person. At the time i was fairly new to saws and didn't think much of it. Later on in my addiction i realized that it might be rare as i hadn't seen another like it in my search for saws and went over to talk to him about it and he had since sold it to a tree service... its been awhile back so i dont want to start lying but it supposedly its the real deal. after lots of calls in contact with stihl he said. But i dont think it was done in house. If i recall correctly it was a company they sent parts to that built them.20160910_210302.jpg

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone can make up a badge.....someone obviously did. Super Magnum does sound fast but I suspect an 066 lies beneath the covers.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just thought id throw this one out there as another saw i haven't seen before. This one was not mine but a friend owned it and i saw it in person. At the time i was fairly new to saws and didn't think much of it. Later on in my addiction i realized that it might be rare as i hadn't seen another like it in my search for saws and went over to talk to him about it and he had since sold it to a tree service... its been awhile back so i dont want to start lying but it supposedly its the real deal. after lots of calls in contact with stihl he said. But i dont think it was done in house. If i recall correctly it was a company they sent parts to that built them.View attachment 100257

@Definitive Dave did you know something about this tag?

brandonstclair20

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
What about this saw? The green John Deere
f8c537dcf7bc256f8698180312b65977.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think from memory the 'Super Magnum' metal tags were made up by a saw shop and used as replacements. I hope I'm wrong and the possibility of such awesomeness truly did come from the factory but I would'nt put money on it. The OP has one serious saw collection & looking at the shelves of keepers, knows how to build them and keep them in beautiful order. Someone like ol uncle JJ would know more on the badge.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think from memory the 'Super Magnum' metal tags were made up by a saw shop and used as replacements. I hope I'm wrong and the possibility of such awesomeness truly did come from the factory but I would'nt put money on it. The OP has one serious saw collection & looking at the shelves of keepers, knows how to build them and keep them in beautiful order. Someone like ol uncle JJ would know more on the badge.

I think your right I remember reading on this fine site about the origins of this tag