Ketchup

Epoxy member
Local time
6:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone use that size? @Ketchup ?

Iā€™ve got my own hook that looks just like that. We donā€™t use much 3/8lp any more but we have years of damaged chains.

I was actually up late last night downsizing my junk chain inventory. It feels wrong throwing them in the scrap.

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i think my pole saw uses 3/8 050 lp chain. not sure because i dont use it that often anymore.

Woodwackr

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Iā€™ve got my own hook that looks just like that. We donā€™t use much 3/8lp any more but we have years of damaged chains.

I was actually up late last night downsizing my junk chain inventory. It feels wrong throwing them in the scrap.
Same here. I get a lot of chains to sharpen every week. It goes in cycles as to when they get thrown and replaced with new. I have at least a yearā€™s worthšŸ¤Ŗ
Iā€™ve watched too much Forged in Fire to just throw them away.

redneckhillbilly

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can get a lot into the flat rate usps boxes šŸ˜€
$17-22 I thinkā€¦

Started another box todayā€¦
I will stop by the shop class tomorrow and report back, I do know some fridays they dont have school, so there is a chance nobodys around and will have to wait until Monday

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
7:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can get a lot into the flat rate usps boxes
Iā€™ve received a few of those! About 33 pounds of chain packed into a USPS Medium Flat Rate box.

My mail carrier grins, because he knows whatā€™s going on. Said he was happy that some people were getting their moneyā€™s worth!

Philbert

Last edited: