High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The chain brake you are using is now officially obsolete!

HuskyFan1977

Dave's High Performance Saw Shop
Local time
11:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Without further delay this ground breaking design from China. Yes China.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Chip flying

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just looking at this make me cringe seeing this person holding it left handed, loose chain, and while holding both brake lever/front handle together (picturing this during kickback lining up to his face "especially his neck!!!", ouch!!!). By the way being a lurker on here for awhile, this is my first time posting here since being on Arborist site for quite some time. I just wanted to say hi to all of you members on here and especially thanks to Randy and all the other folks running this OPE forum to make this happen on here. I enjoy being on this site and the way this had been running.

Henry

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That picture is clearly staged.
Those are female hands and the hands holding the saw looks to be superimposed over the branch (white areas between the drive links instead of the background).
Also, chain is not moving.

That is a typical non-expert created picture for a selling ad.

It is funny just as when a chainsaw has the chain on backwards.

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
10:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This week I fixed (replaced) two Stihl MS290 chain brake handles that were broken apart by the sawyer. One was a 2017 model and looked like it had been burned apart by a torch. Perhaps the exhaust could have caused it.

Stihl chain brake handles are not easy to replace and when they go down, other small parts inside may be involved as well.