High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Symptoms of COVID19

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
11:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I need some help on how I should handle this. My dad and I are showing symptoms of COVID. He’s got a fever of 102, a cough, and shortness of breath. I have a fever of 101, and I’m struggling to breathe. We’re both asthmatic, my asthma being more severe. We got tested a 1/2 hour ago, and we should get our results in 5 days. Any thoughts on how I should go about alerting my coworkers, family, and friends?

Thanks everyone.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
12:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hate to hear this youngtexan. Looks as if you guys just got yourself a 14 day lock down. It's going to be tough with siblings or your mother to also be concerned about. Follow the information given, stay isolated, and wear your mask to help spreading it to your dad as you coexist. People get through this all the time. Steer the course young man. I wish you the best my man!!

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks for showing me the guidelines. Being that my dad is 57 and high risk, I’m really worried about him.
Damn, hate to read this. First and foremost, I'll be sure to keep you guys in our prayers. May not do a damn thing, but then again it may.
One of the things I've read over and over again is that laying prone (on your stomach) is better than lying supine (on your back). It allows for better expansion of the back lung regions and helps the body get rid of lung secretions.
I'm no expert, but I'd recommend Ibuprofen. It will help control the fever and the inflammation. If either of you uses a nebulizer, be sure to use it in an isolated room. They're great for breating treatments, but they can spread a whole hell of a lot of airborne droplets. Best thing you can do is monitor him regularly and do not hesitate to call for help if you notice his condition deteriorate. Better safe than sorry.
Good luck, hopefully it's something other than covid.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you’re short of breath Call your doctor.

The way NOT to deal with it is on a saw forum asking people with no professional training.

If you don’t have a doctor, get to urgent care or the ER ASAP.

And yes, wear a mask. As right wing republican as I may lean, masks do work and protect others. Not wearing your mask as “your right” as an American is dumb as shít and disrespectful of others IMHO.

Big_6

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get well soon!
We've seen the virus attack on the east coast. Be sure the long Q-tip touches your brain for a proper testing diagnosis!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope everybody in here chiming in with this crap, is good and recover soon!