Trader history (0)

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got 1 661 left. It's in stellar shape cosmetically. Needs a cylinder or this one fixed. The muffler came loose and it got ran. Didn't hurt the inside of the cylinder but it broke the bolts off in the the cylinder and kinda mutilated the surface where the muffler mates against the cylinder. This is a good saw, has been parked a while cause I dont run 661s anymore. I'd say someone with good mechanical ability could probably get it going with some TLC. If a guy did t want to go go that route a piston and cylinder would be all it took. If someone wants pictures just ask. Pretty straight forward though. Plastics are good, clutch and starter cover are good, like I said it's in good shape. It got parked. 450.00 obo. Let's talk.

Cat 525

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
7:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got 1 661 left. It's in stellar shape cosmetically. Needs a cylinder or this one fixed. The muffler came loose and it got ran. Didn't hurt the inside of the cylinder but it broke the bolts off in the the cylinder and kinda mutilated the surface where the muffler mates against the cylinder. This is a good saw, has been parked a while cause I dont run 661s anymore. I'd say someone with good mechanical ability could probably get it going with some TLC. If a guy did t want to go go that route a piston and cylinder would be all it took. If someone wants pictures just ask. Pretty straight forward though. Plastics are good, clutch and starter cover are good, like I said it's in good shape. It got parked. 450.00 obo. Let's talk.

Ya done cut all the big trees, didn't ya! Still liking the 462?

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya done cut all the big trees, didn't ya! Still liking the 462?
I'd like to say I did. Thanks to our governor I'm not allowed to work. Cant sell lumber, so that stops the log market up pretty fast. But 462 for the win. 660 FTW. The 660 066 is the OG and no one will tell me any different. They are like an old wore out horse, treat it good and take care of it and itll be good to you till it dies.

Frankavich84

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll take it if it isn’t gone already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This thing sold? Surely it must be by now.

Frankavich84

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah hope nothing happened. With this long of a response time I’m probably no longer interested. Who knows how long it would take to “ship the saw”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk