Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Used Stihl 500i MMWS excellent working condition. Powerful lightweight saw. WCS clutch cover and Stihl wide clutch cover, both with 661R dawgs. WCS suspension kit. Max-flo air filter and cover. Think I may have 1 extra new foam filter have to look. Stihl factory air filter and cover included, didn't get pic of it. 8 tooth sprocket. Piston pics little blurry. PHO $1500 shipped.

20221124_162341.jpg 20221124_162318.jpg 20221124_162301.jpg 20221124_162327.jpg

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s tempting for this Husky guy

I'm not wanting to sell any of my saws but my wife's health has been not good the past 2 years. Long story short we moved from TN to FL recently. My business is starting out slow being the new guy in town. The medical expenses for her takes majority of my income. So for now I am running on least amount of equipment as possible to be able to meet her needs. It's all replaceable she is not. But on a brighter note she is doing way better than she was.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Life mates take priority my man. Shows what kind of character your made of. Glad to hear both yinz guys are focused right now. If I may suggest, raffle one of them bad boys off if it doesn't sail with moderators permission of course. Us guys with shallow pockets could also help out. You just need to have a minimum amount of tickets to cover the price so it isn't a loss for you. GLWS

Shane¹

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not wanting to sell any of my saws but my wife's health has been not good the past 2 years. Long story short we moved from TN to FL recently. My business is starting out slow being the new guy in town. The medical expenses for her takes majority of my income. So for now I am running on least amount of equipment as possible to be able to meet her needs. It's all replaceable she is not. But on a brighter note she is doing way better than she was.
Sorry to hear about sick family hope she keeps getting better! @timg has a good idea about the raffle has been helpful to a few people on here may raise some money and you can keep some saws too

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
4:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear about sick family hope she keeps getting better! @timg has a good idea about the raffle has been helpful to a few people on here may raise some money and you can keep some saws too

I think a few of us would have stuff to chip in on a raffle as well.

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Thank you sir. She is doing better thankfully. At one point I actually seen death on her face. The raffle is a good idea.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very humbling to me people wanting to help us. I'm not the type of person to ask for anything if I can't work for it.
The way I like to word it is; every man should carry his own load, but a burden is something the whole community helps carry, man was not designed to do that on his own.
Hope you get what you need to from the saws and your wife recovers soon.

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The way I like to word it is; every man should carry his own load, but a burden is something the whole community helps carry, man was not designed to do that on his own.
Hope you get what you need to from the saws and your wife recovers soon.

Very well said sir! Thank you!