Trader history (0)

Armbru84

Just trying to get by
Local time
8:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I didn't have a pretty new roll Jon I would be all over it.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
7:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How do you sell safety chain on a website like this. It's like trying to sell ported saws. Silly

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice misnomer.....safety chain....

How do you post in someone's ad, attempting at rhetoric, but just looking like an *a-hole?

Sorry Jon. I was under the impression that green label was low kick back/safety chain. And that is mr *a-hole to you.

Last edited:

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sorry Jon. I was under the impression that green label was low kick back/safety chain. And that is mr *a-hole to you.
In my experience, which isn't as much as others, it cuts just as fast as regular RS chain unless you are attempting to bore cut. I'd buy it for sure at this price if I had the money.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Nice misnomer.....safety chain....

How do you post in someone's ad, attempting at rhetoric, but just looking like an *a-hole?
I have grown to like the RS3, but my dealer misnomered me,when he put it on sale awhile back I wasn't familiar with it (only used RS previously) he described it as "safety chain" but I believe the catalog actually call's it "low kickback" . Do I have your approval to tell him he's a donkey's hole for misnomering me?
It is great chain especially for the price your asking!
I bought a bunch of 72 drive link loops and had him turn every 3 into 2/ 32" 105DL loop's cheapest way I have ever bought a 32" loop@ $19.bucks a piece and if my math is correct yours would be close to $2. bucks cheaper . Long story short,great chain,great smeller and I have been watching this thread hoping my wife would loan me some money or you would get so tired of it in your gayrage that you would donate it to the benevolent hillbilly rescue and support society, until then I can confirm that this is indeed unsafe chain guaranteed to chop your leg off if you so wish...
GLWS!! Marvelous Mariner I mean Grape Sailor...

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have grown to like the RS3, but my dealer misnomered me,when he put it on sale awhile back I wasn't familiar with it (only used RS previously) he described it as "safety chain" but I believe the catalog actually call's it "low kickback" . Do I have your approval to tell him he's a donkey's hole for misnomering me?
It is great chain especially for the price your asking!
I bought a bunch of 72 drive link loops and had him turn every 3 into 2/ 32" 105DL loop's cheapest way I have ever bought a 32" loop@ $19.bucks a piece and if my math is correct yours would be close to $2. bucks cheaper . Long story short,great chain,great smeller and I have been watching this thread hoping my wife would loan me some money or you would get so tired of it in your gayrage that you would donate it to the benevolent hillbilly rescue and support society, until then I can confirm that this is indeed unsafe chain guaranteed to chop your leg off if you so wish...
GLWS!! Marvelous Mariner I mean Grape Sailor...
+1+gfy

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
A GFY for me? Your to generous,how can I not return the favor I'll even double it just for you. GFY, and after your cigarette GFY..
They say that you'll always remember your first, sorry that was Jake but I promise I'll remember my second GFY also, like Hallmark says it's the thought that counts...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
A GFY for me? Your to generous,how can I not return the favor I'll even double it just for you. GFY, and after your cigarette GFY..
They say that you'll always remember your first, sorry that was Jake but I promise I'll remember my second GFY also, like Hallmark says it's the thought that counts...
Maybe I am to old,but I am yet to understand you guys fascination with self sexing. Maybe I am just to lazy, I want someone else to do the work...