WANTED Stihl 088

Trader history (0)

southgawood

Active OPE Member
Local time
4:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
alright guys looking for a stihl 088. This is the last saw I need to round out the large saw end of my collection. Let me know what y’all have. Thanks in advanced.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Me second but I need something for a mill. Runner maybe but not the usual bagged trash around here. Found several 084's so I'm not bichin.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me second but I need something for a mill. Runner maybe but not the usual bagged trash around here. Found several 084's so I'm not bichin.
Comments like this piss me off !

Show me a for sale thread on here that supports your claims.

Parts saws are just that, but you’re talking about our members posting bagged trash runners

Maybe you should just stick with AS, those guys might not call you out on your *B-S....

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@Moparmyway
Comments like this piss me off !

Show me a for sale thread on here that supports your claims.

Parts saws are just that, but you’re talking about our members posting bagged trash runners

Maybe you should just stick with AS, those guys might not call you out on your *B-S....
Hey for real go *f-word yourself!
Why are you acting like a *f-wording dik to me? Spit it out mfer...
Boy you took that wrong.
"Around here" means local, not online.
Think a little before you run your mouth.

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree with Kevin.
Why run your mouth in a fresh want to buy thread?
Start your own with your preconceived notions and accusations of sellers.
That should go well...

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
alright guys looking for a stihl 088. This is the last saw I need to round out the large saw end of my collection. Let me know what y’all have. Thanks in advanced.

First, welcome to OPE Sir !

Second, please let me apologize for @Lightning Performance
He is one of ours, and is most times misunderstood. His reply to yours and my post is just his way of saying good morning. Normal people would have just said ...... my bad, meant around my area where I live

The big Stihl saws are pretty sought after, there arent too many that come up around here, or where I live either.
Rest assured that if one does come up around here, and is offered up as running, the admin and members here hold the seller to what the saw has been said to be.
In the past, we have gotten together as a group to help make sure that things are fair and square, so if one does come up for sale, ask questions, request pictures, seek out references, shake down the seller & saw as much as you are comfortable doing. If the seller has nothing to hide, they will answer all questions and requests, without resorting to any pressure tactics or cussing away at ya for askin a ton of questions.

Looking forward to seeing you post often, and good luck with your search !
@Thumper88 was selling a ported 3/4 wrap .......at a great price......... a few of us missed that one
Keep your eyes peeled !!

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
First, welcome to OPE Sir !

Second, please let me apologize for @Lightning Performance
He is one of ours, and is most times misunderstood. His reply to yours and my post is just his way of saying good morning. Normal people would have just said ...... my bad, meant around my area where I live

The big Stihl saws are pretty sought after, there arent too many that come up around here, or where I live either.
Rest assured that if one does come up around here, and is offered up as running, the admin and members here hold the seller to what the saw has been said to be.
In the past, we have gotten together as a group to help make sure that things are fair and square, so if one does come up for sale, ask questions, request pictures, seek out references, shake down the seller & saw as much as you are comfortable doing. If the seller has nothing to hide, they will answer all questions and requests, without resorting to any pressure tactics or cussing away at ya for askin a ton of questions.

Looking forward to seeing you post often, and good luck with your search !
@Thumper88 was selling a ported 3/4 wrap .......at a great price......... a few of us missed that one
Keep your eyes peeled !!
He is 100% right... my apologizes. Surely imadik.

Thanks for clearing that up Kevin. Miss read your screen name. My my apologies to you, also.

Let me second the fact you will not get burned buy a reputable forum member here so rest assured on that. If you have a problem with your purchase it will be made right.

Was in a pissy mood when I read his statement about others here when I just left out the word "local" buy mistake. Also was dead tired and miss read the screen name and it set me off. He, the other guy, is still pissed I'd guess about a saw deal that never happened on his end. It shows periodically online. Waited for months on his... his saw that never materialized. Some booha went on and on about another person still had it :rolleyes:. It never showed up but the excuses sure did. I moved on. Figured that was another chance for him to get a knife in my side. Assumptions...

Please excuse my pissing and *b-wording in your thread good sir.

Welcome to OPE. Spend with confidence here.
Guess I'm more like Daly now... Quick reaction to bs

Ken
From New Jersey

PS
I'm selling one of my 084 saws if your interested.