DarrenS

Active OPE Member
Local time
5:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Guys,
Got an old 07s i'm trying to fix up does anyone know about these in detail? The carb either needs fixing up or replacing,
It is missing the main jet, the carb is a tillotson hl 121 b i can not find any info for it on the tillotson site and when calling them they don't seem to know it exists.
The carb itself is similar to 08 and 070/090 type but the jet in the 07 carb is much smaller, i'm thinking it probably discontinued by now
Maybe someone has some old stock but up to now i haven't found them

I would like to replace the carb with another hl121b to keep the saw original however there are other type 07s carbs such as the hl155b which would fit and are available if i have no other choice.
I'm guessing the 155b is a later design so i would like to keep my saw original and find a hl121b type it just might take a while.

Billy Currie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know much about that carb, but I am working on a new/old stock HL-129. It has a high speed nozzle/check valve assembled in the carburetor body. On the fuel metering side of the carburetor, under the diaphragm, mine has a small diameter brass plug instead of a jet. Could you post a picture of yours? Also, could you measure the diameter of the hole where the high speed jet would be pressed in your carburetor?