SOLD Stihl 066

Trader history (0)

gyp69

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good deal and a good saw for somebody! Definitely not gonna find too many of those that nice for that price!
I’m with you this 066 is sweet! If I were Kyle I would have a hard time parting with this saw, I would like to be the guy that gets to see this saw show up on a big brown truck!

gyp69

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I can’t believe this has not sold, collector quality! Hang in there Kyle someone will come along & snatch this up.

BangBang77

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Kyle

I got the saw today. I fueled her up and threw a new ES bar and chain on and put her in some wood. Ran 2 tanks through her this evening. Tuned her a little fat and will run her in for a few tanks then tighten up the tune again. What a saw man. You do some good work!! Kudos to Glock37's powder coat job as well!!! Thanks for the extra clutch cover too man. I appreciate it.

Your packaging was oustanding and the saw was exactly as advertised. It was nicer in person than in the pictures. Now I'm on the hunt for a dual port muffler...

Fellow forum members - buy with confidence from Kyle. Solid dude, great communication, excellent packaging!!!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kyle

I got the saw today. I fueled her up and threw a new ES bar and chain on and put her in some wood. Ran 2 tanks through her this evening. Tuned her a little fat and will run her in for a few tanks then tighten up the tune again. What a saw man. You do some good work!! Kudos to Glock37's powder coat job as well!!! Thanks for the extra clutch cover too man. I appreciate it.

Your packaging was oustanding and the saw was exactly as advertised. It was nicer in person than in the pictures. Now I'm on the hunt for a dual port muffler...

Fellow forum members - buy with confidence from Kyle. Solid dude, great communication, excellent packaging!!!

Make one!

Need a deflector?

BangBang77

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Make one!

Need a deflector?

I'm not opposed to making one but I like the look of the oem dual port muffler. If I decide to make my own, I will reach out to you for a deflector.

I have a welding machine in my shop and a tig machine at work so maybe I should just make my own...

:flamethrower2: