SOLD Stihl 064AV metal tag hd filter pretty lady

Trader history (0)

Vancouver timber

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Was a personal none professional usage saw which is why the condition of the cases and and top plastics are above average. Was missing some pieces when i got the saw. I put on the following nos parts i had laying around chainbrake and top handle as it was a wrap and i wanted flushcut on this one. Recoil assembly and sprocket cover. I also replaced the orig tank which was t translucent but was in amazing shape still # 11227901100@? With a 11223500816 translucent but if a collector is interested i have the orig tank still. Full maint done roughly a year ago when saw was acquired ran twice since then only thing it has been sitting a bit so in going to toss another kit in the carb just to be sure buyer has a trouble free saw. PHO SHIPPED 1100 OBO 20200421_132740.jpg 20200421_132755.jpg 20200421_132814.jpg 20200421_132803.jpg 20200421_132822.jpg

M2theB

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are you asking for the original tank?

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
How many references are from well known members here? I've been watching your ads on this site. When questioned you haven't been able to keep your stories straight. I wouldn't personally buy anything from you. I'm happy to be proven wrong, but you won't sell much here without a well known member to vouch for you.

rjames

The clean beaver gets the wood
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have lots of references be happy to share with buyer lol.

Don't be shy, have a forum member vouch for you on here. Someone you've sold a saw to. I pointed out your shady chit in another sale ad, you never came clean. Just crickets.

Just warning fellow members to use caution. Hate seeing guys get screwed out of hard earned money.

If I'm wrong I'll apologize.

rjames

The clean beaver gets the wood
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't be shy, have a forum member vouch for you on here. Someone you've sold a saw to. I pointed out your shady chit in another sale ad, you never came clean. Just crickets.

Just warning fellow members to use caution. Hate seeing guys get screwed out of hard earned money.

If I'm wrong I'll apologize.

Bump

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Vancouver timber

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
And i dont know what your referring to but im assuring you im legit. ive sold a 056 mag 2 to xrkallen on here happy as hell with it his priofile pic is of the saw a ms 440 to shastonian? Ill even be straight enough in a recent sale to joshua mccoy. Think hes on as though i took somebodys word and got screwed was an afrermarket piston in a saw id bought and was mint didnt need to do anymore then simple maintenance and cleaning was just a quick flip but shouldnt of assumed the guy was above board and we made the deal right by putting a new oem top end for the saw and i went further and gave him a SCREAMING deal on some parts aswell... just not assuming anything again check every part over after that costly *f-word up. My point is i would and have stood behind my product and if a problem happened wouldnt sweep it under the rug thats what being honorable to me means being a man of your word and doing what you say. More sales thats what i can think of right now ill try and get them to chime in lol

Jkm2241

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did buy the 044 off him and found out it had an aftermarket piston and 2 scratches in the the cylinder causing low compression wasn't happy about it. After I told him about it he offered to get me a new top end. I told him I already found a new top end so I gave the option of parts or the $ and we came to the deal of an 064 NIB cylinder and some 084 parts. I did check with other references before buying all said the no problems. I prefer to stay out of it but he is making it right and the saw came fast. This is my side of the story I've bought alot of stuff off guys on here an the 1 or 2 things I've had a problem with I was compensated or refunded the money. Bodell0 thanks for NOS slant fin cylinder.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's the deal. You don't have a very high post count and so far no well known members have stepped up to vouch for you. Maybe your a straight shooter, but you've had some questionable stuff in a couple of your ads:

https://opeforum.com/threads/minty-stihl-064w-pho-900usd-shipped-obo.19694/

I guess if someone feels comfortable handing you 1100 bucks for this saw so be it. At least they will be making an informed decision.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did buy the 044 off him and found out it had an aftermarket piston and 2 scratches in the the cylinder causing low compression wasn't happy about it. After I told him about it he offered to get me a new top end. I told him I already found a new top end so I gave the option of parts or the $ and we came to the deal of an 064 NIB cylinder and some 084 parts. I did check with other references before buying all said the no problems. I prefer to stay out of it but he is making it right and the saw came fast. This is my side of the story I've bought alot of stuff off guys on here an the 1 or 2 things I've had a problem with I was compensated or refunded the money. Bodell0 thanks for NOS slant fin cylinder.

Thank you for posting sir.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Vancouver timber

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Here's the deal. You don't have a very high post count and so far no well known members have stepped up to vouch for you. Maybe your a straight shooter, but you've had some questionable stuff in a couple of your ads:

https://opeforum.com/threads/minty-stihl-064w-pho-900usd-shipped-obo.19694/

I guess if someone feels comfortable handing you 1100 bucks for this saw so be it. At least they will be making an informed decision.
Its merely a starting point friend. Its hard for me to say what that saw is worth i asked a few people on here what to value it at and thats what came up. And as for the flat top regular filter saw i sold it to a friend who came to lend me the adapter for my compression tester as i just bought a new one the only one i could find in town i lost the adapter too that too and he ended up leaving with a saw. I can sell locally too.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's the deal guys.

Always....and I mean always use Goods And Services when buying with PayPal.

And always use PayPal.

If the seller wants you to send a check.

Walk away.

If the seller wants you to pay with Friends And Family.

Walk away.

I sell a *s-word load of saws.....and I send my customers an invoice thru PayPal. That way they can choose one of several different ways to pay, and they get PayPal's buyer protection service. It costs me 3% to do it this way, but it adds another layer of legitimacy to what I do. It also gives me and the customer a record of the transaction. That's handy come time to give Uncle Sam his cut.