High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SOLD Stihl 064 parts

Trader history (0)

N

NewToStihl

I have a decent little pile of Stihl 064 parts. Many of them came from one partial saw that was disassembled, and the others are leftovers. I’m selling this off in pieces since that provides a better return than a lot sale. However, I know someone will ask, so I’ll just address it up-front. The lot price that includes everything you see in the photos is $475 + shipping FIRM. If you’re willing to pay that I would be more than happy to box everything up & get it headed your way!

If you’re interested in any of the parts PM me with specifics and include your zip code and I’ll send you more detailed photos, everything I can tell you about the item, and I’ll figure out a price shipped.

Here is a brief overview of what’s in the photos:

***SOLD*** #1 Case Assembly (on left) – good condition, has most of the paint, smooth & tight bearings. Includes flywheel (single keyway), bucking spike, oil cap, and lower four rubber AV buffers. The lower bolt on the bucking spike is not correct (larger than stock & not a torx head). I received this as-is, so I don’t know anything more about it.

***SOLD*** #2 Case Assembly (on right) – decent condition, missing some paint, smooth & tight bearings. Includes the oil cap, lower four rubber AV buffers, and the upper/right buffer which is usable but a little rough. Lower bucking spike mounting hole is stripped and one of the bottom muffler mounting bolt holes is stripped. This assembly has a small case gasket air leak.

***1 MUFFLER SOLD*** Two Mufflers - The muffler on the left has one of the cylinder mounting holes a little hogged out, but it’s perfectly usable. Mufflers for sale as assemblies, not available as individual case or cover.

***SOLD*** Loose flywheel & coil - go as a set; the flywheel has the double keyways.

***ONLY 1 CLUTCH & 1 DRUM REMAIN*** Two clutches, two rim sprocket drums, and one each; rim sprocket (3/8-8T), washer, e-cip, needle cage. All pieces available individually or as sets.

***SOLD*** Partial seal and gasket set (1122 007 1051) – Includes exhaust gasket, two types of base gaskets, clutch side seal, and two types of flywheel side seals.

***SOLD*** Black handle cover/molding

***SOLD*** Throttle trigger

***SOLD*** Interlock lever

Chain brake dust cover w/ screws

Rough top shroud (in upper/left of photo)

***SOLD*** Top shroud & air filter cover (center of photo) – a little rough, but functional. Separately or as a set.

***SOLD*** Metal air filter base

Four white plastic AV covers with screws – sold as a set only

***SOLD*** Clutch cover – cracked, but usable. Spike looks AM to me.

NOS WJ-10 carburetor in box – 1122 120 0602

Used WJ-65 carb – was on a shelved saw, so please assume it needs a kit

***SOLD*** Intake manifold with clamp

***SOLD*** Chain brake mechanism, internal – no drum ring/spring or brake handle

***SOLD*** KS cylinder w/ piston – there is one broken fin near the middle of the cylinder. The cylinder bore is clean & smooth. The piston is lightly scratched, but some folks would hit it with scotch brite and run it without hesitation, that’s the buyer’s decision though. Will need new rings; had 140 psi when removed from saw.

***SOLD*** Oil pump w/ screws – earlier 064 pump with the threaded “control screw” instead of the ¼ turn “control bolt”.

Wrap handle w/ screws – good shape overall, but light damage to tubing

***SOLD*** Recoil assembly – works fine, rough aesthetic condition, pull handle is not OEM.

Tank housing – good condition

IMG_5777.JPG IMG_5778.JPG IMG_5779.JPG IMG_5780.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Toad22t

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Can I get a price on the the black top piece, trigger and locking mechanism and spring. Also for the gasket and seal set.

Thanks,
Adam