Trader history (0)

how57

It’s a city! Not a smoke!
Local time
6:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for checking. Even though it has the SEM ignition, I am still going to think about it.
I guess I could brake it down into parts and sell it one piece at a time. I do have a extra wrap handle for one. I should post it up?

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
8:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess I could brake it down into parts and sell it one piece at a time. I do have a extra wrap handle for one. I should post it up?
I didn't mean to come across as being fussy. I have always been intrigued by these, but have been afraid of getting one and losing the ignition. I would love to port one of these to see what they can do.

how57

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for checking. Even though it has the SEM ignition, I am still going to think about it.
I might have a Bosch laying around here. Do you need it to be complete?

how57

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn't mean to come across as being fussy. I have always been intrigued by these, but have been afraid of getting one and losing the ignition. I would love to port one of these to see what they can do.
You didn’t.

av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
9:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have an 056 Super and I like it. It’s a slow running torque monster. Mine has the Bosch ignition that’s been Foggysail’d. Hasn’t missed a beat. I’ve learned that repair btw, and used it three times on my Dolmars.

how57

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry. I’m a little slow on the uptake at times. I found a couple of ignitions. But all I can find for a flywheel is a SEM. I don’t know if you can swap the fan or not?8377765F-B286-4D95-8DE6-239BC6E244B7.jpeg9B5A96D4-140A-4905-9289-79B906E24B6B.jpeg

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
SEM ignition module uses an SEM Flywheel.
Bosch ignition module uses a Bosch flywheel.
Both modules are now available in aftermarket both here in the states and if you find a vendor from Europe that will ship to you I've bought some there too.
Great old saw, dual port muffler, most older logger videos from out west usually had these in felling operations. Mr. H's saw is a nice one with the full wrap and looks like the west coast clutch cover. I may have a dual port muffler as this one looks to be a single front outlet.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't do that Howard. If Greg or Ira don't want it I'm seriously thinking about pulling the trigger. Do what you need to Howard. But, honestly the ignition in working order covers the price.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
8:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
SEM ignition module uses an SEM Flywheel.
Bosch ignition module uses a Bosch flywheel.
Both modules are now available in aftermarket both here in the states and if you find a vendor from Europe that will ship to you I've bought some there too.
Great old saw, dual port muffler, most older logger videos from out west usually had these in felling operations. Mr. H's saw is a nice one with the full wrap and looks like the west coast clutch cover. I may have a dual port muffler as this one looks to be a single front outlet.
I didn’t realize the SEM stuff was now available. Tim, I haven’t made him an offer yet, so it’s still fair game. I am even more tempted now though given the info you shared. If I do get it, I would likely warm it up a bit before sending down the line :D