WANTED stihl 034

Trader history (0)

Thumb

OPE Member
Local time
3:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have a 034 superAV just needs a top cover and starter assembly.

Thumb

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah they do look mean especially when they swallow up that regular or 34 AV piston when you try and match them up I would actually hold on to it if I had the recoil the starter cover required the top cover for the engine I probably hold on to it but I recently was in a car accident well yesterday morning and I I'm a little short on cash and it looks like I'm going to be buying myself another car because I just had liability and even though that the driver ahead of me rear-ended the car in front of him and bounce back and ran into me I'm still getting the blame for the car even though he hit me. I also have a couple 028s on a regular farm Boss the other is a super super does need a piston and a starter assembly and clutch cover and the regular 028 farm Boss needs a clutch cover I've got 4 1128's one ms461 and 3 ms460 all 52 mm magnums and all have OEM cylinders and pistons with new caber rings and everything is OEM parts I took them all down to powder coat the ones that needed it which is two of them other than that some of the plastics I died black because of the sun dying them out so I dyed them black I have one MS 460 Orange Engine cover and one ms461 orange engine cover I have two tanks one is a 046 magnum and the other one is a MS 460 Magnum tank so I guess I've got two ms460s and $1.46 all Magnums like I said and all the other parts except for the handlebars I have all of and they're separated and organized if anybody needs any desire to build themselves a Ms 461 a 046 or a couple ms460 also have a 346xp or 357 carbon 372 coil and this thing springs road chip like I never saw. I also have a very minty Husqvarna 254 XP the plastics on it are near perfect if not perfect and also I have a 262 XP that has great plastics but they're a little off colored I was really planning on dying all the plastics and powder coating the crankcase black and using the new sticker decal set with a blue and gray offset to it. I would set them up on this site but I'm not yet able to post on the chainsaw forum. Sorry for such a long message guys

av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My first saw was an 034. Still have it and it’s like new.

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah they do look mean especially when they swallow up that regular or 34 AV piston when you try and match them up I would actually hold on to it if I had the recoil the starter cover required the top cover for the engine I probably hold on to it but I recently was in a car accident well yesterday morning and I I'm a little short on cash and it looks like I'm going to be buying myself another car because I just had liability and even though that the driver ahead of me rear-ended the car in front of him and bounce back and ran into me I'm still getting the blame for the car even though he hit me. I also have a couple 028s on a regular farm Boss the other is a super super does need a piston and a starter assembly and clutch cover and the regular 028 farm Boss needs a clutch cover I've got 4 1128's one ms461 and 3 ms460 all 52 mm magnums and all have OEM cylinders and pistons with new caber rings and everything is OEM parts I took them all down to powder coat the ones that needed it which is two of them other than that some of the plastics I died black because of the sun dying them out so I dyed them black I have one MS 460 Orange Engine cover and one ms461 orange engine cover I have two tanks one is a 046 magnum and the other one is a MS 460 Magnum tank so I guess I've got two ms460s and $1.46 all Magnums like I said and all the other parts except for the handlebars I have all of and they're separated and organized if anybody needs any desire to build themselves a Ms 461 a 046 or a couple ms460 also have a 346xp or 357 carbon 372 coil and this thing springs road chip like I never saw. I also have a very minty Husqvarna 254 XP the plastics on it are near perfect if not perfect and also I have a 262 XP that has great plastics but they're a little off colored I was really planning on dying all the plastics and powder coating the crankcase black and using the new sticker decal set with a blue and gray offset to it. I would set them up on this site but I'm not yet able to post on the chainsaw forum. Sorry for such a long message guys

You in North Carolina?

Brown8417

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have an 034av in fine shape and a 036pro with a new OEM p&c