Trader history (0)

rjames

The clean beaver gets the wood
Local time
9:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Selling decent 020T. Recently rebuilt, has oem cylinder with farmertec piston. Runs strong, revs, oils, etc. I've only put maybe 2 1/2 tanks through it. Compression was around 150 after rebuild iirc. Has a jb weld tank fix, does not leak.
Reason for selling is the saw has some issues and I'm not wanting to throw more time and money at it. I just need a good reliable issue free climbing saw.

Issues are: leaks bar oil. I drained, cleaned the oil tank and when the cleaner was in there I could not see where the leak comes from. Somewhere underneath the tank. Leak isn't bad, just annoying. Fuel leaks from the vent when turning the saw sideways/upside down. Not bad but annoying in the tree with mix dripping on the saw/your arm. Maybe it's normal for this saw, idk.
Saw doesn't have a lanyard ring/mount.
Missing 1 recoil screw. Clutch cover is broken by the muffler. Doesn't affect anything just cosmetic. Does have AM carb which has both h and L screws. Tunes very well. Not trying to scare away a buyer, just being completely honest here. All that being said, you can buy this
one and be on the job with it the next day.
It runs out well and cuts great.
I'd like $250 plus actually shipping and I'll include the like brand new arbor tec 12" bar and Oregon vxl chain, touched up once. I'd entertain a trade plus some boot(on my end of course) for an issue free similar size top handle, doesn't have to be a stihl but I'm leaning that way.

Thanks for reading this long script. And no, the time you wasted reading this is gone forever, you can't get it back lol.
Screenshot_2017-04-25-20-26-28.png Screenshot_2017-04-25-20-26-19.png Screenshot_2017-04-25-20-26-10.png Screenshot_2017-04-25-20-26-02.png Screenshot_2017-04-25-20-25-53.png

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey check out the echo 355t if your looking for a saw in the same category as the 020. Or you can go with the stihl 150t do mm timing advance and remove carb limiters. Youl be impressed with the Lil saw. 20170424_121700.jpgEcho 360t true work horse and my new 150t very light still on first tank of fuel and runs strong and snappy for a tight motor.

rjames

The clean beaver gets the wood
Local time
9:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Quick, clean cuts dropping heavy oak limbs. I need the speed/torque more than the inches. I'm a one man show so I can't miss, ever.

I like those 150s but my checkbook doesn't. Might have to bite the bullet and buy
new.
Echo is on my short list. I'm a sucker for the mag case pro saws though
Why do you use a short bar?