Splitter accident

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Keep my son’s friend in your prayers. He is a hard working farm boy that’s 12-13. He was splitting wood the other for their house and somehow his hand got smashed between the block and the plate. Luckily it wasn’t the wedge side! It broke a finger or two and split the others open like a hot dog grilled too long! He had to have surgery and a pin put in last Thursday.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Keep my son’s friend in your prayers. He is a hard working farm boy that’s 12-13. He was splitting wood the other for their house and somehow his hand got smashed between the block and the plate. Luckily it wasn’t the wedge side! It broke a finger or two and split the others open like a hot dog grilled too long! He had to have surgery and a pin put in last Thursday.

Sent now from my family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn that sux. Prayers for a full recovery. Hate when stuff happens.

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
ohhh Frigging ouchers!
Best wishes and Hoping the young man has a good recovery. (and a good doctor)

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
His name is Josh. I will try to get a pic loaded later. He is doing pretty good for what he has been through. He had to have the pin put in because of a growth plate issue.