hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
https://www.batterycablesusa.com
Very high grade wiring, even marine grade if you want it. You specify the length, they put whatever connectors you want. Copper terminals.
I bot a set for my home generator, and they were cheaper than buying pre-made terminals from a parts store, including shipping. Include shrink insulation, cables are sealed up tight from end-to-end. Pretty quick shipping and $4.00 flat rate postage.

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I received my cables already, it was flat rate of $4 from the post office. I'm installing them today, seem to be very well made and insulated. Should get many years out of them.

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good info @hotajax. Thanks for the link sir.
You're welcome, and as an aside, one of the smartest purchases I made this year. This merchant is a seriously good supplier with fast shipping. He won't rob you.

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're welcome, and as an aside, one of the smartest purchases I made this year. This merchant is a seriously good supplier with fast shipping. He won't rob you.
I already installed them. Even though they were of a larger gauge than the originals, the cables were very flexible, and I was able to put everything where it needed to be. You can order marine grade cables, the wire strands are smaller, and very flexible. The marine grade is not that much more than standard. pGood luck with your equipment. I wish I could get them made up for my Tacoma, but Toyota made sure it's not that easy.