na

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They’re killer. I met one of the brew masters in July in MB,SC last year. I was drinking one at the pool and he had a juice force shirt on. I said dude where did you get that shirt, I love the brew. He said I make it, glad you like it! Sneaky suckers they are though!

What is MB,SC?

Yeah they sneak up on you. I don't drink IPA but a few times a year. Just regular miller most of the time.

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What is MB,SC?

Yeah they sneak up on you. I don't drink IPA but a few times a year. Just regular miller most of the time.
Myrtle Beach South Carolina. Great brewery down there too that we hang out at. Check out grand strand brewery down there.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Myrtle Beach South Carolina. Great brewery down there too that we hang out at. Check out grand strand brewery down there.

I thought new belgium was only made in fort collins?

It's only about 2-1/2 hrs from me, used to go there a few times a year.

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn’t mean voodoo was brewed there just that their is a nice one in town if you ever get to go.

The voodoo box says Fort Collins Co and Asheville NC.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thread starts out like "which saw is better", then Ryan comes along and turns it into a beer sexual orientation assignment thread.

Typical...

This thread started to make me wanna take up gender studies and buy a Subaru with a coexist/I'm with her bumper sticker.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unlikely that anyone will trade you a 500 or 462 for your hybrid-as clean as it may be. The value just isn’t there.

Your 440/460 will be more powerful than a 462. You have a good combo there right now. Unsure why people worry about a pound or two in those sized saws, when your bucking it doesn’t matter.

If the weight is bothering you, get a smaller saw for limbing. I’ve been swinging a 395 with a 36” cannon black superbar for the past month. Everything feels lighter when I grab it now.