High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Shredding my mind

foeke

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
12:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
We are looking into buying a gas powered shredder. We have a two hectare garden, with a lot of blackberries, wild roses, and less spikey shrubs. It would be practical if we could use all the material we cut in autumn as fertiliser in spring.
And we cut our own firewood (sun and wood heated (15 room) heated house.
The little branches now go back into the forrest (mostly just next to the roads), wich is a forrestfire waiting to happen. So those little branches, we also want to cut up.
Now I thought I could just read some reviews and go find a good deal on a fitting machine.
Just to find out, it seems there are just two types available, with two types of engines.
Not talking similar designs, but 100% identical other then the paintjob. Same tools, same loncin engine etc. Same consumer reviews.
Both made in china (even when the German website is full of "we are full of German family values and history"). And the reviewing websites are all advertorials also almost all amazon induced.
Worst part is, they are not cheap either.
Around a thousand bucks.
Next step up are 2 or 3k and they are not for shrubs. Just bigger branches.
So my actual question is, am I missing something? Is there a european made, better alternative? Or do I just have to deal with the fact that that is our level of choice now?
Btw I found one slightly different option, the China made "Jansen" devices. They look more practical, but the independant reviews also metion the Chinese/shoddy workmanship.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

Last edited: