Show of hands, tell the truth

redlight066

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Who’s going out or town for the week of the 4th and have already checked the local Craigslist etc.....for saws ;)

Kathy and are headed to Venice Fla for the week at a friend of the family’s house. I’ll go first...” my name is Rich and I have a problem “

KYsawman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lol, I have done the same thing, two years ago I missed a 298xp while in Port St. Lucie on vacation. I always look when I go to my sisters house in Missouri.. to many members out there I never get anything:(

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
6:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol, I have done the same thing, two years ago I missed a 298xp while in Port St. Lucie on vacation. I always look when I go to my sisters house in Missouri.. to many members out there I never get anything:(

Where at in Missouri? She may be my neighbor! :D

I dont craigslist but whenever i travel i look for the real old mom and pop shops and find some real neat stuff. Found a trove of nos mcculloch parts one time!

KYsawman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Where at in Missouri? She may be my neighbor! :D

I dont craigslist but whenever i travel i look for the real old mom and pop shops and find some real neat stuff. Found a trove of nos mcculloch parts one time!
She lives in Maywood, I get out there a couple times a year, wish she was closer...

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Who’s going out or town for the week of the 4th and have already checked the local Craigslist etc.....for saws ;)

Kathy and are headed to Venice Fla for the week at a friend of the family’s house. I’ll go first...” my name is Rich and I have a problem “

Last time I went to Orlando there was a MINTY 045 Super on the local Craigslist for $500.00. Unfortunately I was too slow. :(

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Never crossed my mind until I read this. Genius!

MarcS

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do this all the time visiting the girlfriends family in Northern California. Seems the logging days have been over long enough there aren’t any decent saws to be found, or nobody bothers to post them for sale. Lots of old Caterpillar equipment and heavy trucks-especially KW’s, Peterbilts, and B Model Macks.

Last edited:

redlight066

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Usually have a few on the kitchen floor, dining room. Kathy rolls with it pretty well. She does think it’s funny the way we talk about garden tools. One time I put a guy on speaker so she could hear. She said “OMG Sounds like he’s gonna cum in his pants”. Lol
I have one that stays on my mantle....still ain’t been fueled :D

7D2834DF-2FB7-4DA9-AC55-3FAAEFAAFFE1.jpeg