Saftey certificate problem?

DND 9000

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there a problem with the saftey certificate of the site? I can only accsess opeforum with my phone. Firefox and Internet Explorer don`t work. I always get the message that the secured connection failed.

SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
12:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
cert.png
There seems to be a certificate error somewhere along the way. This is just a work around for firefox to get by since I have the same problem. Just check it back when you are done with this site.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
1:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Others are having trouble too. Its been reported to the mods.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Couldn't get on the last few days because of website certificate error. The only site problem was ope forum!!! Had to disable certificate checking in internet options - not sure how safe that is for my computer.

Disable the Internet Explorer Security Certificate
Open Internet Explorer and click on "Tools," or the gear icon. Click "Internet Options" and click on the "Advanced" tab. Navigate to the "Security" subheading and remove the check marks on both the “Check for publisher’s certificate revocation” and “check for server certificate revocation” options. Click "OK" and then click "Apply." You may have to restart your computer for the options to fully take effect. Reload the website you were attempting to visit.

Please let us know when this issue is resolved so we can put the check boxes back in internet options for certificate checking.

Last edited:

DND 9000

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks a lot, working again since yesterday afternoon.