Trader history (0)

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
tempImageUGYNwD.png tempImageZbFvWA.png tempImageve4Gee.png tempImageJskXnZ.png tempImage1StRba.png I have 5 tanks thru this saw (3 of which were this past weekend). Its clean, its ported, and it has a heated carb and handle.

Price is $1350 by check or cashiers check.

price drop $1200 pho.

Last edited:

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a video of it running but cant figure out how to attach it. I can send it to a cell number though if interested.

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me likey. Trade you your old mmws 550xpg :D

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me likey. Trade you your old mmws 550xpg :D
literally the day after I made the deal for my new 572xp, my transmission went in my only personal vehicle. A truck Ive owned for near 20 years- 97 f250. Im selling this to offset the cost of the transmission I had built for it. Only reason Im selling. My work is slow in the winter time. Real Slow. I went thru with the deal on the 572 cause I gave my word.. and I dont go back on it.

av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like a real nice saw. Outa reach for me right now. GLWS

mainer_in_ak

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
literally the day after I made the deal for my new 572xp, my transmission went in my only personal vehicle. A truck Ive owned for near 20 years- 97 f250. Im selling this to offset the cost of the transmission I had built for it. Only reason Im selling. My work is slow in the winter time. Real Slow. I went thru with the deal on the 572 cause I gave my word.. and I dont go back on it.

Geeze, that sucks. I feel your pain. $4700 for a built 4r100 in my ford wood truck coupla years ago.

I hope you keep your nice ported cs 520. If not, sell it to me.....

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Geeze, that sucks. I feel your pain. $4700 for a built 4r100 in my ford wood truck coupla years ago.

I hope you keep your nice ported cs 520. If not, sell it to me.....
Sold the 520 years ago on Anothersite. It was a 346 killer.

the trans I had built was $6700.00. As close to bulletproof as I could get.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got to pick the truck up on Tues. A new transmission breathed life into the old girl. Totally different driving experience. Shifts are firm and prompt. Hit the gas and the truck responds. It’s got a triple disc torque converter, steel sleeves and a host of other goodies. Should be the last transmission I have to put in her. They said it could comfortably support 600hp. It’s never gonna see that kind of hp.

mainer_in_ak

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bryan congrats! It's an expensive deal but so worth it! Yep I agree with u, that particular transmission is a slush-box in stock form. Vague shifts, in all the wrong places.

Built, man those crisp shifts and ice-cold operating temps is night and day difference.

Sweet deal on that saw, I'll mention it to a coupla guys who cut in winter here in interior Alaska. Highly desirable model for the below-zero cuttin.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bryan congrats! It's an expensive deal but so worth it! Yep I agree with u, that particular transmission is a slush-box in stock form. Vague shifts, in all the wrong places.

Built, man those crisp shifts and ice-cold operating temps is night and day difference.

Sweet deal on that saw, I'll mention it to a coupla guys who cut in winter here in interior Alaska. Highly desirable model for the below-zero cuttin.
“Slush box” is probably the most accurate description I’ve ever heard.