High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Redmax tr2350s line trimmer

Boloson

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Can you help me diagnose my bogging issue? I have a redmax line trimmer that's been bogging & can't reach full throttle. I've cleaned out the carb, fuel filter & still bogging. I replaced the carb with an aftermarket one along with new fuel lines/ filter, spark plug, air filter & still bogs. Tried adjusting the carb & still bogs. Bought this brand new & I've used trufuel for most of its life. I'm stumped on this one. Any suggestions?

cuttinscott

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Can you help me diagnose my bogging issue? I have a redmax line trimmer that's been bogging & can't reach full throttle. I've cleaned out the carb, fuel filter & still bogging. I replaced the carb with an aftermarket one along with new fuel lines/ filter, spark plug, air filter & still bogs. Tried adjusting the carb & still bogs. Bought this brand new & I've used trufuel for most of its life. I'm stumped on this one. Any suggestions?
Clean spark arrestor and or exhaust port in cylinder

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If that doesn't get it, a vacuum/pressure test and cylinder compression test are in order. I've had 2 strokes that bog and won't rev when compression is marginal, then become no-starts.