SOLD Pro Mac 805 Project $160 shipped

Trader history (0)

Kensie1988

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I have decided to sell this project 805 I have, Cosmetically the saw looks pretty good, it got a scored piston early on in its life I guess. I know that some of the vibe mounts need to be replaced as well as probably some fasteners. I dont have much experience with the value of the Macs not in operation, but I would like to get $225 shipped for the saw. I only have this one pic for now. I will get more pictures upon request. I am selling this to fund another saw purchase.
1540407046204.jpg

Kensie1988

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
After looking at the cylinder and piston I am dropping this to $150 shipped to your door, unless your on the west coast then it will be $160

krustysurfer

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
2:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I have decided to sell this project 805 I have, Cosmetically the saw looks pretty good, it got a scored piston early on in its life I guess. I know that some of the vibe mounts need to be replaced as well as probably some fasteners. I dont have much experience with the value of the Macs not in operation, but I would like to get $225 shipped for the saw. I only have this one pic for now. I will get more pictures upon request. I am selling this to fund another saw purchase.
View attachment 147067

"I Will Be Your Huckleberry".................... love that scene!

Anywho i might attempt to fix rebuild and run that saw if you still have it- we are new to this however i was pretty good at small engine repair in HS and my 1966 ford taught me lots about fixing and tinkering- been waiting my whole life for a real garage to work inside- that garage is on its way so i will have time to tinker i think- this saw might get hosed in my experimenting but it will be a good learning experience- PAYPAL discount? 160 for a project saw is worth a Tijuana haggle but since i am a new member i guess it is a fair price for admission. krustysurfer at gmail is my addy i wil shoot u a phone # blessings and aloha td