High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

porting stihl 020av?

oaky

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
howdy, i know this isnt a 066 or anything but i got three of these saws, four extra cylinders and pistons and two extra mufflers.. thought id be a neat little port.
i have the brush cutter attachment for the saw and i thought id be sweet to give the cutter alittle morepower for all the friggin choke cherries around here.

wondering if theres any gains on porting these cylinders, or modding the muffler.
if anyones ported one or would be interested in porting one let me know.

oaky

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'll say this about an 020AV ,it's a pain in the buttocks to work on .
true, the whole tank assy is a pain for testing.
but other than that.. that friggins saws my go-to for what i need here at the farm.
the little lady likes it too.

KYsawman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
howdy, i know this isnt a 066 or anything but i got three of these saws, four extra cylinders and pistons and two extra mufflers.. thought id be a neat little port.
i have the brush cutter attachment for the saw and i thought id be sweet to give the cutter alittle morepower for all the friggin choke cherries around here.

wondering if theres any gains on porting these cylinders, or modding the muffler.
if anyones ported one or would be interested in porting one let me know.
I would love to see the brush cutting attachment , I have an 015 with the hedge trimmers and brush cutter. I did not know they had one for the 020.